Monday, June 18, 2007

Fathers Day







So... yesterday day was Fathers day and I just wanted to do a short post to some of the important fathers in my life.
First- to my own father... the most amazing and best dad anyone could ask for. I'm so glad he put up with me throughout the years and taught me right from wrong- He has always led by example. He is the most unselfish and loving person I know and I am so grateful to have him as my dad. Not to mention that he is just a blast to be around- he's always so much fun!
Second- to my husband who this Fathers day marks his first as a new dad. I do have to say I was quite surprised at how great he caught on to 'fatherly duties' with our little Madden. I couldn't have asked for a better father for my son and any future kids to come. =) I love him so much!
Third- to my father-in-law. He has always made me feel like a part of his family and has made it easy for me to be comfortable around them. I will always be grateful that he raised such a good son and taught him right from wrong. He is such a good man and I am glad my son could be named after him.
Forth- to my grandfathers (and uncles) who have been such great examples of good fathers and good men. Boy I lucked out to have such an amazing family.
And Last but not least... to my Father in Heaven... the one who has given me all that I have and who has always been there for me. I am so grateful for the relationship I have with him and I just hope it will continue to get stronger and stronger. And above all... I hope to live with him again and also with all these important fathers someday!

0 comments: