Monday, June 18, 2007

Madden- 2 months





Well I just wanted to do a quick blog update on here about my little guy. =) He was born on April 6th, 2007 and weighed 6 pounds 8 ounces and was 19 1/2" long. As of Monday- June 11th at his 2 month check-up, he weighed in at 13 pounds 5 ounces and was 24" long- he is growing so fast. He smiles a lot now and is even doing better when it comes to sleeping at night (although he hasn't quite made it all through the night yet). I love taking his picture and of course I think I have the cutest little boy in the world!

1 comments:

Taralee said...

Yo yo Amanda!

Your little Madden is a freaking STUD! He is just so dang cute. I can't believe how fast he is growing...and to think...i haven't even seen the little guy yet. (Sad, but true.) We will have to get him and Brody together for some massive play time ASAP! Love ya girl. Give Madden a squeeze from Aunt T. Take Care. PS...you look beautiful!!