Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Recent pics

I uploaded a bunch of pictures today from some of our fun activities that we've done recently and I just wanted to share a few. First, we went to the Greer Cabin with the Hall side of the family on Memorial weekend and we had a blast hanging out there, it was so nice to get out of the valley and relax.


Last week me and Madden did a mid-week trip up north where we were able to get a 5 generation picture with great grandma tenney, grandpa tenney, my dad, me and Madden.

When we came back home from Heber- Maryssa, Emma, and Trey came to stay a day with us and we had fun at the public swimming pool (Madden's first time in the pool).

And this past Saturday we went to Grammy's house and Belle had fun playing with big ole Maximus.


I'm finding that I take a lot more pictures now that I am a mom!

1 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Manda,

Your little family is so cute. I am so proud of you and Dave. I am so glad that you got a 5 generation pic with Great Grandma Tenney. You will forever cherish that. We love you!!

Aunt Tiff