Monday, July 2, 2007

Heber trip and fireworks

It has been a very eventful week for us. Last Tuesday, my dad surprised my mom by bringing her down here to Mesa as a birthday gift. We all went out to dinner that night and then me and Jesse had a blast taking mom shopping for some new clothes, while David and my dad went bowling (David bowled his highest game ever, a 211). On Wednesday Madden and I rode up north with my parents so that I could get my hair done by Jessica Despain on Thursday- I'm now a blondie again. On Friday David drove on up and Jesse and Alvin came too with their friends Kort and Amy. That night we went to the family dinner/dance and had fun visiting with everyone there. David got to play basketball with some of the local boys and of course whichever team he was on won. =) On Saturday we had a blast. We played Volleyball at the Nelsons and threw the football around a little. We went to Aunt Jami's in the afternoon and visited with family while the kids went down Aunt Tiff's awesome new water slide toy. Grandma Mitchell and Heather and Jessica got into town to hang out with us. Dinner was amazing (as usual) and the fireworks show was awesome! Madden seemed to like the fireworks and wasn't scared at all of the loud noises. I especially had a good time after the fireworks cause a bunch of my high school friends came over to hang out for a little while and it was great to visit with everyone. Overall, the trip was a blast- another great Heber 4th of July celebration in my book.
We got home yesterday and I'm trying to get laundry done before we leave Tuesday night for California. Till next time!

0 comments: