Thursday, August 2, 2007

Highlights of our week...

This week has been a pretty good one and I just wanted to share a few of the highlights of it for me.
Cousin Jami dropped by to visit with Madden and me for a little while before she headed back home to Tucon. We hadn't seen her since Chris and Lauren's wedding so it was good to sit and chat with her for a bit. We love Jami!

Since we just recently had gotten back from a long trip to Utah I had a lot of laundry to do and all of our stuff to put away. Before I could get to putting my bag away I was able to get this cute picture of little Belle hanging out in my duffel bag. =)

I had a great little lunch with my gal pals Sharla and Courtney today. We are all such good friends, our husbands are good friends, and it just so happens that we all have had our first kids within 6 months of each other. Sharla had her little girl Keely in December, I had Madden in April, and Courtney had Jaxon in June. They are all so cute!


Oh and I can't forget that David and I finished watching season 5 of the TV series 24. Once again it was an AWESOME show but once again its not a happy ending for Jack. How many times can a guy save the world and still get screwed over in the end? Geez... for those of you who haven't seen the show- I highly recommend it. =)

1 comments:

jamie said...

Wow! You look gorgeous and your blog is way too cute. You will have to give me a tutorial on how to make mine look as good.