Monday, August 6, 2007

Madden's 4 month check-up

Today is August 6th- Madden is exactly 4 months old today. I can't believe I have had this incredible little boy for four months- time has gone by so fast!
We had his check-up today with our pediatrician- Dr Saba, and the doc says he is looking fantastic. Here are his current stats:
Weight: 16.5 pounds (in the 75 percentile)
Height: 25 1/2" (in the 50 percentile)
and Head Circumference: 16 1/2 (in the 50 percentile)
So overall he seems to be doing great- which I am so so grateful for. Some of the new things he does is roll over, play with his feet when he lays on his back (so cute), and talk ALL the time.
Here are some of my favorite pics of him over the last month:




WE LOVE YOU ALL!

4 comments:

The Heldings said...

Amanda he is too cute!! How are you woman? You look beautiful!

Ren & Anna said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe you have a baby. Congrats!!

Nicole said...

Hey he is adorable I love it. your lookin good by the way!!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.