Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Man

THIS IS DAVID BEING HIS USUAL FUNNY SELF- I SURE DO LOVE THIS GUY!

1. Who is your man?
DAVID KENNETH HALL

2. How long have you been together?
A LITTLE OVER 3 YEARS

3. Dating/Engaged/Married?
DATED OFF AND ON FOR ABOUT A YEAR, ENGAGED 4 MONTHS, MARRIED 1 YEAR 10 MONTHS

4. How old is your man?
21

You or your man?
1. Who eats more?
HE DOES USUALLY. IT MAY DEPEND ON THE FOOD THOUGH- HE CAN EAT QUITE A BIT

2. Who said "I love you" first?
THAT WOULD BE HIM. I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE GUY SHOULD BE THE ONE TO SAY IT FIRST, SO EVEN IF I WANTED TO SAY IT FIRST- I WAITED

3. Who weighs more?
HAHA- WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE A QUESTION? HE DEFINITELY WEIGHS MORE BUT ITS ALL MUSCLE SO I'M SURE HE COULD WEAR MY CLOTHES IF HE WANTED.

4. Who sings better?
I DONT KNOW IF I'VE EVER REALLY HEAR HIM SING SERIOUSLY. I DON'T THINK I SING VERY WELL THOUGH- SO I'LL JUST SAY HE DOES.

5. Who's Older?
ME! OLDER AND WISER (THAT'S WHAT I ALWAYS TELL HIM)

6. Who's smarter?
THAT WOULD PROBABLY BE HIM. ALTHOUGH I AM ALWAYS REMINDING HIM THAT I AM A SMART TOO. NOT SO SURE HE BELIEVES ME.

Different Ways

1. Who's temper is worse?
I PROBABLY GET MAD EASIER (IT'S A GIRL THING), BUT HE PROBABLY HAS THE WORSE TEMPER

2. Who does the laundry?
THAT WOULD BE ME

3. Who does the dishes?
ME AGAIN

4. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
IF YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE HEAD OF THE BED... THAT WOULD BE HIM.

5. Who mows the lawn?
WE DON'T HAVE A LAWN YET- BUT WHEN WE DO- I CAN ASSURE YOU IT WILL BE HIM

6. Who pays the bills?
HE DOES- AND I AM SO GLAD. HE IS THE FINANCE MAJOR SO HE HAS THESE NICE LITTLE EXCEL DOCUMENTS THAT KEEP TRACK OF EVERYTHING. IT'S COOL

7. Who cooks dinner?
I DO MOSTLY- IF IT'S GRILLING THOUGH THAT IS ALL HIM

8. Who drives when you are together?
PROBABLY 95% OF THE TIME WOULD BE HIM. I ONLY ASSIST ON LONG TRIPS

9. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
USUALLY HIM

10. Who's the most stubborn?
HAHA- DEPENDS ON WHO YOU ASK. BUT I THINK WE ARE PROBABLY PRETTY EVEN ON THIS ONE

11. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
AGAIN, I THINK WE'RE PRETTY EVEN ON THIS ONE. EVER HEARD THE COUNTRY SONG 'I JUST WANNA BE MAD'- THAT IS HOW I AM MOST OF THE TIME.

12. Who's parents do you see more?
WELL HIS LIVE CLOSER TO US SO THEM

13. Who kissed who first?
DAVID DEFINATELY KISSED ME FIRST. CAN'T SAY I PUT UP MUCH OF A FIGHT THOUGH. =)

14. Who asked who out?
HE ASKED ME OUT THE NIGHT HE MET ME

15. What did you do?
WE WENT GOOFY GOLFING. AND WHEN I TELL PEOPLE THIS I ALWAYS HAVE TO ADD WHO WON... ME. =)

16. Who has more friends?
WE BOTH HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS, BUT HE PROBABLY GETS TO SEE HIS MORE OFTEN.

17. Who has more siblings?
DEFINATELY ME. I'M THE OLDEST OF 7. HE IS THE OLDEST OF 3.

18. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
THAT WOULD BE HIM. BUT I DEFINITELY HAVE MY SAY IN THINGS AND I DON'T DO ANYTHING I DON'T WANT.

If you haven't done this one yet, YOU'RE TAGGED!

2 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Very fun, I like these little tag things but I am not very good at them... Fun to get to know people through them though. I liked the one that says you are older and wiser :-) I also am haha

Taralee said...

I bet that you kissed David first...i know you!! ha ha. Just kiddin.