Wednesday, August 29, 2007

So Excited!

Well this week has been pretty good. We had our friends Lindsey and Jeff over for dinner last night and Lindsey brought her little dog Elle over to play with Belle. They ran around pretty much the entire time- it was funny watching them play.

But this post is mainly just to say how excited I am for the weekend! We are going Friday morning to do the design center stuff for our house and to pick out the carpets, cabinets, fixtures and everything like that. Once we're done with that we are going to head straight up to Heber to spend the weekend with my family. I am so looking forward to the cool weather and of course- being with my family. Jesse and Alvin are going up too and bringing Alvin's sisters- the more the merrier! We haven't seen my parents since our Utah trip- which for me seems forever ago. And I'm sure 'Mama and Papa T' are excited to see Madden. =)

I am hoping to get to watch Kimmy play volleyball and maybe if I'm really lucky... eat at Grandma Hancock's. =)
Well I'm a little tired- so good night to you! Oh, and one of my friends sent me this video- if you haven't seen it you have to check it out. Babies just bring a certain joy into the world that counldn't be brought any other way!

3 comments:

Taralee said...

I love that picture of Madden. It is so cute. He is so handsome. Have fun up north!! Hope you have a good weekend.

Ashley said...

Hi!! Of course I remember you. How are you? Your little family is so dang cute as well. I am gald that you found me on here, and I am totally new to this whole bloggin thing. Hopefully, if I do it right we can keep in touch!!

Jaime Stephens said...

That is seriously the cutest picture!! (The one of Madded of course)

Hope you have a fun weekend sounds like you for sure will