Monday, September 10, 2007

A Few Firsts...

Here are some 'firsts' that happened for us this weekend.

* The first time I met Aunt Janice. This weekend I was finally able to meet David's Aunt Janice. She was in town to see Grandma Hall and we were all able to get together to eat lunch at Mi Amigos before she headed on over to California to see Danny, Jamie and little Bryson. It was so nice to meet her- even if it was just a short visit.
*The first time I played Guitar Hero. haha. =) Yep, we got guitar hero. David played it for the first time up in Heber on Labor Day weekend and he begged me to let him get it off of ebay once we got home. So I gave in and we got it on Friday. He had a lot of fun playing it so I'm glad we got it. He has been working SO hard lately and has had hardly any downtime- so he definitely deserves it. He let me play a little too and I have to say that it is pretty fun- and we're both pretty good rockers. =) Madden thought it was funny watching dad play:*Our first time back out to our lot since we bought it. We drove back out to Queen Creek on Saturday just to see if any progress had been made on our house. They haven't gotten very far since we were last out there- but it looks like the framing should be done in not too long. We're still so excited!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Taralee said...

That is so awesome...i too am a big Guitar hero fan! We always play with Jaime and Banning. It is oh so fun. I pretty much suck...ha ha...I'll post some pictures of me playing so you can see them. I was like 8 months prego at the time. Anyway, you have to see them to truely appreciate the humor. Your little guy is SO dang cute...i love the picture that you put on the side. (the black and white one) He is my fav. Oh...what are you guys doing with your condo? Did you sell it already?

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Amanda! I love your site! I have never seen your baby so it is so cool that I can check him out here, he is soo cute. Congrats on buying your first home.

WHITMAN FAMILY: said...

Hi Amanda. Your blog is so cute and you look amazing! You must be loving being a mom cause it shows! I love your picture of him in the bath. He is a handsome little guy. Amy (Hancock)is in the process of starting a blog..but she has no posts yet. I keep asking her if she needs help. You'll have to bug her too! I'll check back again soon!

Jaime Stephens said...

Yes I love guitar hero nice purchase. I got it for mothers day and just can't talk enough about it. Dance Dance is a fun one also. Madden is so cute I love his cardinals outfit soo cute. Your house is coming along very exciting!