Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Football kickoff

We're pretty big into sports in our house- and the Cardinals football season kicked off last night. Yes... we know the cardinals haven't been that great in the past, but we will keep on rooting for them! And even though they did lose last night (they should have won!) it was still pretty fun to watch. Madden had to go to bed before the second half, but he was representin in his cute outfit:

On a happier note- the Dbacks won last night so that was cool. They are having a great season. And we're really looking forward to basketball season- we're HUGE Suns fans!

7 comments:

Taralee said...

That is so awesome! Go Cardinals! ha ha. Maybe they will make a comback. I love it that Madden is so dang happy. He must love his mommy a lot. He's got his mamma personality...i can tell already!!
I want to see and hold him. He is my fav. Love, Love, Love him.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

You guys will have to watch all the games for us until playoffs because we of course dont get to watch them all the way out here! Love the outfit!

The Overstreets said...

I love his outfit! If David is like Jason, he will be wearing that for every game huh?! haha. Jason already can't wait for Jax to wear the jersey you bought for us for every Suns game! haha. Too cute!!!

Taralee said...

YO...i put the pictures of my prego self playing guitar hero up on a slide show. Don't be scared!

Kathi Bishop said...

That is too cute...Danika has a Cards cheer outfit which she is wearing to the game this weekend! His laugh is so adorable!

Nicole said...

I was mad they lost too!! Madden looks soo dang cute I love it he is getting so big!!!

Nicole said...

I was mad they lost too!! Madden looks soo dang cute I love it he is getting so big!!!