Friday, September 7, 2007

A good start and my funny little guy

Well last night was the start of the volleyball league I got together. Our team- 'The JabSack Girls' (ya I know the name is weird, I got it from the first letters of all of our names) we had a blast playing together and actually did really well for our first game. And we won all 3 games! I guess we play three games no matter what and then get one point for each game we win. The teams with the most points at the end get to play in a tournament. It was so nice to get out of the house and to exercise by doing something I love (plus the gym was so hot, like a sauna). I'm really looking forward to the rest of the league.
Yesterday was Madden's 5 month birthday. These past five months have been incredible and I feel SO blessed to be this little guys mom. He brings such joy and happiness into our lives. I just can't believe how fast he is growing up. He rolls over all the time now, and is getting better at sitting up- but still can't quite do it on his own. He loves to bounce around in his bouncer and sometimes wears himself out:

He also has a new thing of wanting to put his toes in his mouth. It is so funny. No matter what he is doing, he always wants to have something in his mouth (most of the time it is one of his hands). I got this pic the other night when David was bathing him:

4 comments:

Taralee said...

HOW FREAKIN CUTE! I love that little boy. Bath time is so much fun. I can't wait for Brody to start rolling over and what not. He is starting to coo and smile a whole lot. It is so funny. I always laugh so hard. Being a mom is the best huh?

The Overstreets said...

Yay for our team! We really are great and it is so much fun! Plus I think we really will lose like a pound just from sweating every game! And how cute is that- he fell asleep in his bouncer! I can't wait til Jaxon eats his toes, that is probably the cutest thing ever!

Jaime Stephens said...

Cute pictures. How fun that you get to play volleyball that sounds like so much fun! We look forward to hearing about the season :-) maybe Taralee and I will have to start a league here in Utah and we can win state and play you guys :-)

The Heldings said...

Amanda! I love him...he is so dang cute! You are just the best little mommy! I can't wait for that! Oh ya...you definitely should let me know if you girls are ever short a player...you know I'd be all over it! Well have a great weekend lady!