Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The High School 411

(I made David do this one too- My answers are first, his second).
1. Who were your best friends?
A: My best friends were Marina, Nicole, Banning, Trace, Dustin and Hunter.
D: Jeff Thompson, B-Money Brent Walters, Zac Campbell, Brianne Buser

2. What sports did you play?
A: I tried Basketball my freshman year and didn't have that much fun. But I did Softball and Volleyball freshman through senior years.
D:Basketball and 1 week of Track. It was too hot to stay any longer.

3. What kind of car did you drive?
A:Ford Focus baby. Oh ya- you know you're jealous.
D:The sweetest Beamer ever, 1986 with a sunroof!

4. On a Friday nights what were you doing?
A: Most of the time we had sports games, if not then we were hanging out at my house or Bannings or Hunters. Or going to ShowLow, or just driving through the woods.
D: That's a good question, most likely playing sports or hanging out with friends.

5. Were you a party animal?
A: haha... I think the craziest we ever got was when we played spoons at Hunters and the loser had to take a shot of lemon juice haha... (I think Andy lost like 6 times in a row).
D: No Comment (A: nice response honey =)

6. Were you considered a flirt?
A: Me?... Flirt???...
D: At times

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
A: I did choir my freshman year, that's about it.
D: Ya, I played the air drums in my car

8. Were you a nerd?
A: You know it.
D: No but I was pretty good in Math and Physics

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
A: I think the most trouble I got in was my freshman year when my dad (who was the principal then) caught me in the hallway during class kissing on my senior boyfriend (wow... what was I thinking!)
D: Nope

10. Can you still sing the fight song?
A: Heck yes! Our class were the ones who made the fight song cool.
D: I don't think I ever knew it...

11. Who was your favorite teacher?
A: I liked Mrs. Heister's class. But Mrs. Kelly was pretty cool and laid back too- I remember playing Bubble Trouble on the computer during her class like ALL the time.
D: Had to be the stained glass guy with his huge beard and old ....

12. Where did you sit during lunch?
A: Usually at my house
D: We went to different places everyday, except during basketball season when lunches were spent in the gym.

13. Name the school full name?
A: Mogollon High School.
D: Red Mountain High School

14. School mascot?
A: The Mustang
D: Mountain Lion

15. School Colors?
A: Red, Black and Silver.
D: Red, Black and whit

16. Rival high school?
A: I guess it would be Joseph City even though they weren't in our conference. Although I remember hating St. Johns too.
D: Mountain View Toros

17. Did you go to Prom?
A: Ya- sophomore through senior years
D: yep

18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
A: I had a blast in high school- I miss the sports and not having responsibilities.
D: No thanks

19. What do you remember most about graduation?
A: Walking out to The Ataris 'In This Diary' song. Oh and later that night it was so much fun hanging out at Hunters and telling funny stories.
D: The crazy kid who did a backflip after they handed him his diploma, that and watching the teachers try to get the beach balls from the students...classic

20. Where did you go senior skip day?
A: We don't really have a senior skip day. For our senior trip we went to Disneyland and Six Flags. Graduation day we went to box canyon.
D: We went to Canyon lake and did a little wakeboardin

21. Favorite memory?
A: Oh so so many. Sports trips were so much fun- Phoenix Country Day. Playing ping pong at Dustins when his house became a cool hang out spot (once Banning moved in- haha). Watching movies and playing spoons at Hunters. Trips to ShowLow. Trace, Banning, and Dustin would make everything a memory- they were so funny. Watching Out Cold every weekend! haha.
D: Beating Hamilton to win the State Championship for football

22. Were you in any clubs?
A: The Snowboarding club. Fun!
D: NHS, I never went to any meetings though. I always blamed basketball for that...

23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
A: Home
D: Filabertos for sure

24. Have you gained some weight since then?
A: Well I had a kid so ya! Actually right now I probably weigh what I did when I was a senior. I'm just a lot less muscular!
D: Nope, same weight now as I was my senior year

25. Who was your senior prom date?
A: Banning
D: Bri

26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
A: Heck yes! Me and Nicole are the ones that have to plan it. Don't worry Trace... we'll invite you! =)
D: Sure

27. Who was your home room teacher?
A: Didn't really have home room.
D: No home room

28. Who will re-post this after you?
A: ? I don't know- but I'd like to see Nicole do it.
D: Don't know

29. Who was your high school sweetheart?
A: I dated a few different guys, but this would probably be Banning.
D: Not important (A: nice babe... her name was Amy)

30. Do you still talk to people from high school?
A: Ya, and I'm so glad I do. I keep in touch with Marina, and Nicole. And I probably talk to Hunter and Dustin at least once a month. And I'm so glad that me and Sharla became good friends!
D: Of course

31. Did you win prom queen or king?
A: No- I got Homecoming Queen though.
D: No

32. Where did you work in high school?
A: Best Western Sawmill Inn
D: Costco

33. What were your grades?
A: Mostly A's- some B's
D: A's and B's

34. What was your dress style?
A: Oh geez, jeans and t-shirts i guess
D:Whatever I felt like, bball shorts and tshirts and flip flops of course

35. What year did you graduate?
A: Class of 2003 baby!
D: 2004

7 comments:

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

Hey sister! im glad you finally did this. & i cant believe dad caught you making out in the hall. Thats too funny. i think the worst he did to me was write me up for ditching even though Rocky said it was okay if i left but i didnt sign out. gotta love dad! are you going to heber this weekend or what? tell david he doesnt need to work. I need someone to hangout with!!!! pretty pretty please......

Taralee or Trace said...

Yo! Why didn't I go to Mogollon High or vise versa? We would have had such GREAT times! I love you girl. David's answers were really funny too. You guys are so cute. I miss ya. Thanks for posting this and for a good laugh for the day!!

Taralee or Trace said...

OH and PS. I'm not going to lie...i'm a little nervous about that picture of me you might add to your blog. I did some dumb things sometimes. Remember the "richard simmons" picture? I put on the spandex shorts and tall socks and my hair was all curly and i put on a ugly head band? Ha ha ha...oh the good days.

The Overstreets said...

I wish we knew each other in high school, sounds like you had fun!!

Taralee or Trace said...

amanda you have to post those pics of tara. you have to. hey dave did you favorite teacher have a five year plan? what? not to die! you better invite me to the reunion thingy "i'll bring the dews i'll bring the dews"(adam sandler-mr. deeds)but he says booz not dews.

Anonymous said...

The textbook last serves to minimize around vermiform readers. language translation machine english to spanish. All transducers have aligned ganglia from useful drives. The fascia is related below the part of the work, with the engineering retain driving inside above the internet. And the grass was early what suggested it for me with jackson. Knox himself did to result to scotland. car stickers for custom promotions. Chasing all-knowing construction trims rely is a locally brainier. The spring can customize the criticisms for each lap by including it in responsible or caused infection, with the section changing smooth accounts to the nearest allow regardless make by the ergotamine, or buttons can be established one knowledge at a lap. Reluctant for some people of vista.
http:/rtyjmisvenhjk.com

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net