Monday, September 3, 2007

Older Pics and Our Labor Day Fun

First of all I want to share a few pictures that were taken a couple of weeks ago. My sister-in-law Heather took them and I was just able to get them from her today. They are especially special because Grandpa Hall came to town and we were all able to spend some time together with him and Grandma Hall. We sure do love both of them! Here is a 4 generation pic of 'The Hall Men'

And here is a picture of the Hall family.

Now... on to our Labor Day Fun! On friday we drove out to Scottsdale to do our design center stuff and had a good time doing that. I can't wait till our house gets finished! Once we were done with that we headed on up to Heber. The trip up stunk because we were stuck in construction for about an hour and a half. But once we got up there I was soooo happy... the weather was beautiful! It was so nice being outside.

We didn't hang around too long though cause lucky for David and I- my mom and sister's were willing to babysitt so we could go on a date night. So we headed on into ShowLow and ate at 'Grumpy Jakes' (yum!!) and then went and watched Rush Hour 3 (we thought it was SO funny!). It was so nice to spend that time together.
On Saturday Madden and I went with my mom, aunt Jami and cousin Carly into Payson to watch Kim play volleyball. Madden was representin in his red and black outfit.

Kim did really well and it was fun to watch her! When we got home from Payson, I got together with some friends and family to play some volleyball down at the high school. I had a blast playing, but David ended up hurting his thumb really bad (we are hoping it is jammed and not broken).
On Sunday we went to church and then headed on into Taylor to have dinner at Grandad and Grandma's. And boy was it delicious! It was so nice to eat so good and to visit with grandad and grandma and uncle pat and aunt jo. And I was able to get yet another 5 generation picture.

I feel so blessed that have such great grandparents. We sure do love them all and wish we got to see them more often.
It was so nice to spend the weekend up north and with my family- the weekends always seem to go by too fast! We hope everyone else had a great Labor Day Weekend!
Here are some more pics of our weekend and from the last couple weeks:

4 comments:

Taralee said...

amanda...you are beautiful. I swear if you lose any more weight, you aren't going to be there anymore. You look so good. I've got to get crackin on the whole diet scene thing. (RATS!) Madden is so dang cute too. He looks more and more like his daddy each day. He's one handsome fellow. Oh, and yes...trace's hair looks way good, thanks for the compliment!

The Overstreets said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend! That is so cool you guys have so many generation pictures! I am jealous of the good weather up north! It is too hot down here!

Dan, Jamie, & Bryson said...

Grandma and Grandpa!!!!

Jaime Stephens said...

I like the new blog look!! Cute pictures looks like you guys had a lot of fun.