Friday, October 26, 2007

Go Team!

So last night was the final tournament for our volleyball team- The Jab Sack Girls. Yes, I know it's a weird name. I forgot that we had to pick out a team name when I went to sign us up so when they asked what it was I panicked and took the first initial of all of our names. =) Genuis, I know. Anyway, we played at 7:00 and totally killed the other team. So we played in the championship game at 9:00, but lost to a team that was really, really good. We were just proud of ourselves for making it that far! Since we got 2nd place, we get t-shirts- which is pretty cool since we didn't know we would get anything. But ya, I am bummed that it is already over but will for sure be putting a team together for the winter league! Here is my wonderful team (I love these girls!)
From left to right: Courtney, Brynn, Sharla, Me, Amber, Kelsey and Jesse. (Don't be hatin on my long socks- you know their cool =) haha.

Thank you Alvin for coming and cheering us on even though Jesse tricked you and didn't tell you we would play again at 9 if we won. You're such a trooper!

This is Nelson playing with his son Carson (cutest kid ever). Nelson is Kelsey husband. Oh and I should mention that Kelsey is 4 months pregnant and still kicked butt! We'll miss her for the next season.

Jesse and Amber- I love these cute girls!

I love my beautiful sister!

11 comments:

The Overstreets said...

Yay for our team! I was so happy last night, and Jason could hardly believe it! We did awesome and it was so fun! I am excited to play again in a couple months! I am glad you took a picture to remember our awesome team!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

That looks like alot of fun!! I wish that I could be their and play! You Heber girls represent us well(and the other too!!).

Jaime Stephens said...

Nice Work!!

Kathi & Ronnie Bishop said...

Congrats!!! Seems like you had fun! I really need to do something to keep me active, it's just so hard up here, especially because all our friends live in the valley!

The Overstreets said...

Yeah I am planning on coming over on Wednesday. It will just be Jaxon and I but we will still have fun. And of course I can do cookies! Sounds fun! I can't wait!

Taralee or Trace said...

AGAIN...I WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU GUYS SO BAD. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH DISTANCE BETWEEN US? HOPE THE TOURNY WENT WELL.

PS. YOU LOOK HOT IN YOUR SHORTY-SHORTS! OW OW! (YOU ARE SO SKINNY!)

Jaime Stephens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime Stephens said...

No snow here latley :-(... It has been warm... well like 60's hopefully soon though. I don't think us U-tards are coming for the holidays the stephens are a little well.. probably will be in mexico.. Madden and Brody will sure have fun though Savannah will be jealous that she is missing out..

Steven and Becky Trujillo said...

I love it! Love the team and love all you girls!

Taralee or Trace said...

So, I posted the Purple bike picture...don't be jealous!

The Heldings said...

Woohoo! That is awesome! I bet you girls had a blast! You should let me know when you are starting again!