Thursday, October 11, 2007

This Week/Weekend & Halloween

Well not much has been going on this week. David and I started renting season 2 of 'Prison Break' (the other TV series we like to watch besides 24). It's been nice to just relax and watch the show together. And I'm really liking the show so far!

Tonight I have volleyball, our team is doing pretty ok, how we do on our next two games will determine if we have a good enough record to play in the tournament. It's been a lot of fun playing!
This weekend is David's and mine two year anniversary! I can't believe it has been two years since we've been together. It has been so great. I'm excited to see what David has in store for us this weekend. I love him so much!
Oh and I'm actually looking forward to Halloween and dressing Madden up. I got him a bumble bee outfit from a second hand store (only $4). And it will be even more funny because we bought a doggy bumble costume off of ebay for our little beagle Belle. What is everyone else dressing their kids up as for Halloween?

3 comments:

The Overstreets said...

I keep wanting to start Prison Break but we haven't started it so eventually we will have to get to that one because it looks awesome! How cute to have 2 little bumble bees! We bought Jaxon a little chicken costume, it has orange bottoms and the top is white with a yellow tummy and is like stuffed around the waist and then a hood that has the red chicken (or maybe rooster) thing on top. It is so funny! I am excited this year too. I can't wait to get to see your pictures!

Jaime Stephens said...

Oh I love prison break!!! We have missed the last few of season 3 and I don't know what to do :-).... Happy Anniversary!! Banning has quite the halloween idea going for Savannah I can't even explain it but I will for sure post pictures when I get them but it means or dog dressing up also fun fun.. Madden will be a cute little bumble bee..

Steven and Becky Trujillo said...

Hey Amanda! It is so good to hear from you. I have been wondering what you have been up to over these years. When I come to think about it I wish I could have gotten to know you better back in high school. You and the rest of the other kids seemed to have such a good time together. Wow it is hard to believe that you have already been married for two years and have a baby! It seems like yesterday we were walking down the mustang gym feeling so grown up as we got ready to graduate. Time flies! It helps me to remember that we have to enjoy every moment of life! I can't wait until that day that I can stay home and raise children too. I guess the children part has to come first. We are hoping it's not too far away! You and your family look so happy! I hope all is going well for you guys! Amber says you guys have a volley ball team together. I bet that's a ball! Well, I'll be sure to check out your blog again soon!
-Becky Trujillo