Sunday, October 14, 2007

Two Years Down... Eternity to Go =)

Today is our two year anniversary. Hooray! We've made it two years! =) I have honestly had the best time of my life being married to David. He is always making me laugh and we always have such a great time together. We're perfect for each other! We like so much of the same stuff and I am so glad to have him as my best friend and eternal companion!


This weekend, in celebration of our anniversary, he took me to get a one hour couple's massage- it was great! And grandpa and grandma hall were kind enough to babysitt Madden saturday night so that we could have an evening and night to ourselves. It was nice to just concentrate on each other. We went out to dinner at Red Robin (yummy!) with our good friends Jason and Courtney (who had their parents watch their little guy). It had been a while since we had gotten to hang out with them and I've really missed their company- they're so cool. =) After dinner we came home and watched the ASU game and a little Prison Break.
I am so blessed to have such a great family. To have an amazing husband and father- and to have an incredible little baby. I love my boys!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

little boys can get so durty sometimes. So cute.Happy Anniversary!!!! =)

The Overstreets said...

Thanks, you guys are great company too. I really love getting to hang out with you guys, we always have so much fun. I am so glad you guys had a great anniversary! I love how messy Madden is, that is so fun! We definately need to hang out with our kids!

Jaime Stephens said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Vonda said...

You two ARE perfect together. I love hearing what a great mom and wife you are. You have great examples to learn from. It only gets better as the years go by.

LOVE the slide show!

Taralee or Trace said...

YO! I can't believe it has been 2 whole years! CRAZINESS! You guys are so cute together. I love the david and amanda duo! (Although it is a trio now because of madden!)
Congrats on the 2 years and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! WE love you guys! Wish we could chill more.

Nelson Lewis Family said...

Your little boy is adorable! Happy 2 year anniversary!

The Overstreets said...

I am sorry, I have been trying to get a good picture of his tooth but he thinks that when we are trying to look at it, it means lick my fingers so we are working on it! And he has the other one starting to come up too, it hasn't broken through yet though.

Taralee or Trace said...

yo! Go to http://www.3paynes.blogspot.com/

Then scroll down and see the picture of this one guy, Mike and his wife and new baby. Is that the same mike that used to come over with Ted? (the really crazy ones that would show up at like 3 in the morning.) Do you remember? I am pretty sure it is him. Remember the night they brought over the Harry Potter book and signed it and said that it really was signed by Harry Potter? ha ha. Or that time they were doing Indian dances in our little front room! ha ha. Those guys were seriously CRAZY!!

Steven and Becky Trujillo said...

What a lil cutie pie!
-Becky T

Ren & Anna said...

Happy Anniversary!! Our 2 year is on Monday. Isn't it funny that it's been that long already? It's crazy! I'm so excited for you guys to move out here!