Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Welcome Visit & Some Cute Pics

Last night we had a little visit from Grandpa Dave (Madden's great grandpa). He was in town from Idaho for a few days to visit Grandma and came by for dinner. Madden just couldn't take his eyes of him and kept on smiling at him. It was funny. We always love visits from Grandpa and all of his 'advice'. =) We love you grandpa! (oh and if you're wondering, David dressed Madden) =)

So as all of you know, I take SOOOO many pictures of my little Madden, pretty much ALL the time. Here are a few of my favorites from the last few days.
Madden and Dad before bedtime:

This was the other morning after I dressed him to go to the store. NO... his hair isn't done- thats how it looked when he woke up. =)

David usually gives Madden his baths, but I got to the other night cause David cut a couple of his fingers pretty bad. This kid has so much fun in the tub!

I love his blue eyes!

10 comments:

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

okay so i have to tell you that little madden makes me so baby hungry! he is always so happy & smiling! i cant wait till i get to have a little one & get to be a mom just like you! you are the best big sister anyone could ever ask for. thx for being such a great example! i love love love you guys. see ya tonight. lets kick some butt & win the tournament.

Jaime Stephens said...

Madden is so dang cute. I love that he has all his sports outfits it cracks me up.. Good luck with volleyball tonight???

Kathi & Ronnie Bishop said...

Haha...Does your little guy EVER CRY??? He always has such a big smile! It's adorable. I love the mohawks!!! With what little hair Danika has, it mohawks naturally too. Ronnie wasnt me to gel it up that way, but I keep reminding him, SHE'S A GIRL!!! LOL

The Overstreets said...

He is so cute! His hair was hilarious! That is so funny! And that last picture, was that from a studio? He looks perfect in that picture, and his blue eyes are so dreamy! Watch out for that kid!

Anonymous said...

so cute

Taralee or Trace said...

oh MY!!! I love Madden. He has the cutest looks ever. Don't you just love it when Daddy dresses them up? It's always something interesting fo sho!!
I love the picture of him and dave before bed. So adorable.

I still wish I could play v-b with you guys.

Taralee or Trace said...

Oh, I wish Trace could bathe Brody every night. That would be awesome. (He works every night though.) BUT, Brody loves bathtime and is always so happy in the tub. I love Madden's bright blue tub...brings out the color in his eyes.

Taralee or Trace said...

Sorry, one more thing. I found the picture of me and the purple bike! ha ha...I just might have to post it!

Ren & Anna said...

He's so cute! They're perfect little pictures! The one in the Suns jersey is my favorite. He always looks so happy!

Sara said...

do you ever get told that you look exactly like jonathan papelbon from the boston red sox?