Sunday, November 4, 2007

And it begins...

For those of you who don't know... my hubby is HUGE sports fan. Our house is always tuned in to whatever sports game is on at the moment, and ESPN. We have been watching a lot of football lately, but basketball season has officially started as well so we are once again cheering for our Phoenix Suns. GOOOOOOOO SUNS!!! David thinks that they don't look too sharp right now, but it's just the beginning of the season so I'm sure they'll step it up soon.
Here is a picture of my two men in their Steve Nash jersey's (Nash rules!) the night of the first game.


Here are a couple other cute pictures of my little guy who is quickly growing into a little boy!
Weighing in at 19 pounds and 9 ounces and 27 1/2 inches tall, our 7 month old- Madden Reed Hall!!

This is a flippin sweet car that Grandma Mitchell got for Madden that he gets to play in at Grandpa and Grandma Halls. He is going to love this thing when he gets older and can pedal himself around!

So Handsome!

7 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

that car is sweet! Madden has officially passed Savannah on the weight chart.. I think she is around 18 pounds nice work!

Kathi & Ronnie Bishop said...

Haha...we dress up for the Suns games too! I just bought us all custom jersey's that have Bishop on the back with a 1 on Ronnies, 2 on mine and a 3 for Danika! It's gonna take Danika some time before she can fit in her's but I did get onesies until then! GO SUNS!!!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I love watching the Suns also!!! I read the AZ Republic everyday to get the scoop on them when i cant watch them on T.V. I love the posts after each of the columns. Sometimes people get WAY to into it! I love the uniforms! I wish I had one.

dani said...

Ha ha this is exactly how it is at our house! Football every Saturday for at least 3 hours. Now it will be basketball. I'm JUST starting to understand all the rules and such, coming from a house of all girls and primarly musicals running all the time! Ha ha I'm sure Brennon will place a basketball in our future son's crib at infancy. He WILL be a basketball player. :) Cute pics!

Cayla said...

Hey Amanda..I haven't seen or talked to you in forever!!! Your baby is too cute and I love his name. We will have to get back in touch because I miss ya tons!! Hope to talk to you soon, Cayla.

Cayla said...

Hey Amanda..I haven't seen or talked to you in forever!!! Your baby is too cute and I love his name. We will have to get back in touch because I miss ya tons!! Hope to talk to you soon, Cayla.

Taralee or Trace said...

Hi woman! Oh how i love your little boy! He is so darn cute. I just want to squeeze him. Sad to say, but Brody out weighs him! ha ha. I'm sure Madden is very active though...Brody just lays around. I hope he'll lose most of his huskiness when he starts crawling.
I love the one of him with the remote in his diaper. So SO cute. I think he looks like a Tenney in that one FO SHO.
OH and I want a Suns Jersey for Brody!! It is so cute!!!