Saturday, January 19, 2008

Once Again...

So once again Madden is sick. It is really feeling like he has been sick this entire winter season- this is the fifth time. I was hoping he was just going to have a minor cough and runny nose like his last two but the fever came this morning. He has been miserable most of the day but he is still such a little trooper! I hate seeing my little boy sick and I can't wait for this to pass. And as much as I hate the hot summer heat here in the valley, I am finding myself hoping that it will warm up here soon. Anyway... even though he doesn't feel well... he still loves bath time!

So... once again I gave into the wants of my husband. Ever since he was little he wanted to have big dog- a lab or a retriever. I have been fighting him on this for a while since I didn't want to have to go through house training another puppy but today I gave in. I figure that David works so hard all the time and this was something he really wanted- so I wanted it for him. We went to the pound and looked at puppies but the ones we were interested in were already being adopted. So then we went to a lady here in Queen Creek that was selling her litter and here is what we left with. Meet the newest member of the Hall family- 'Nash'. =)




I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

8 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

you got one! how exciting... now your little beagle will have a freind. When your puppy gets bigger you should come with us to this dog park in gilbert, it has a lake and all kinds of stuff for dogs, and the lake is always filled with labs, they love to swim. He is so cute!!!

The Overstreets said...

Your new puppy is so cute! That is probably the dog I would want to get when we finally do get one! You really have your hands full with both puppies and little Madden! I am sorry he is sick again! That is miserable! Jaxon has still only been sick one day with a stomach bug and has never had a cold! I keep thinking he will get one but so far we have been lucky and dodged it! Now that I said that he will get sick but at least we have made it this far! Hope he feels better soon!

Steven & Daniela said...

nash is ADORABLE!! :) we need to come out and meet the little guy! that's too bad about madden being sick again-hope he's feeling better!

ron&melz said...

What a cute puppy - he can come visit before he doubles in size (which probably won't be very long). Just wait until they both dig holes all over in the new grass David plants - then we'll see if you guys still think it was a great idea (jk). I'm sure you'll train them alot better than ours is.

Give the little man a hug and kiss from Mama and Papa T. and he better be all well so he can come visit this weekend!! Love you guys - MOM

Taralee or Trace said...

Oh what a cute little dog! I wish I had a little dog. Well, actually I wish I had a house, then a yard...and then a cute PUPPY! I love it that you named him Nash. Can I call him Steve-o?
I'm sorry that Madden has been sick. I feel the same way about the winter season. It feels like Brody has been sick this whole time. RSV sucks! It gets the best of the little guys! :(
Hope Madden feels better soon. Congrats on the newest family member!

Kathi & Ronnie Bishop said...

Sorry little Madden is sick...Get better Madden! I don't blame you for not wanting to house break another puppy. We kind of got lucky when we got Bentley, he learned from Enzo what he could and couldn't do! Maybe your other dog will help Nash learn. Cute puppy and name too :)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

That is a very cute dog! Jared is trying to convince me that we need a dog. I said NO! I said we need to have a kid first, and then we need to be home more so that the poor dog wouldnt be alone all day long. Plus I dont thing I am ready to have to deal with the barking, pooping, shedding...etc.
Sorry Madden is sick:(

dani said...

Nash is SO cute! We want one too...but after puppy sitting for 3 days, we realized we could wait until we had a house and a yard to throw him in when he gets crazy. We just feel too bad putting him on to the little porch.:) Hope Madden gets better soon!