Thursday, January 31, 2008

Our week so far...

This week hasn't been to exciting for us so far. I've been spending a lot of my free time (during Madden's naps and when David gets home), working on the computer. I pretty much just take calls and take orders over the phone. It's not that great of a job, and the pay is about as bad as it gets, but I really don't get too many phone calls so I'm in turn getting paid to surf the web and check my emails and stuff... and change my blog background (what do you think? I'm not sure if I like it yet). =) Anyway... we did have Taya come over though on Tuesday and that was pretty fun! Her and Madden played together nice all day. She is such a sweet girl, always saying "peas" and "tank you". =) We were even able to make a trip to our community park! Both of them love going to the park! And Taya even tried out the big girls swing! Oh... and Madden wanted to show everyone his new 'talent'. Man, it never stops surprising me how quickly my baby is growing up. He is going to be one before I know it! He is so much fun and I am just having so much fun being his mommy!
little baller

Add to My Profile | More Videos
So... what's everyone else been up to this week?

11 comments:

Taralee or Trace said...

I love your new background. VERY colorful! I've been messing around with mine lately. Well, mainly just the header. It's fun.
At least you get paid to surf the web. A little extra cash flow would be nice. I work 5 hours a day...and it seems like the day is gone. I don't know how mom's who work full time do it. That is crazy. My mom did it my whole life...it's amazing to me now how she was able to balance everything.
Madden is SO SO cute. I know I say that EVERY post, but he is.
Oh, and ps. Watch out for the crazies over in QC!! :)

aaron hall said...

I wish we could work in our yards here in Idaho. It has been in the negatives numbers for about a week or so. It is cold. We are envious of your weather, and also Tiffany fell in love with Nash. She is begging me for a dog now. I will talk to you guys later.
Aaron

The Fish Family said...

Your background is really cute!! I am still trying to figure out the basics of blogging. You are a PRO. Madden is going to have some mad b-ball skills. Greg is always proud of our boys whenever they do something "manly". I hope that we can get together soon and next time that I am down in the valley I will call you. Or you could come visit the Hancocks and us here!! Love and miss ya tons.
Cayla

Jaime Stephens said...

I do like the background it is fun. Maddens new trick is awesome! I bet his dad is proud.. He looks like such a little toddler in the wagon and not a baby wow!

Devin and Danielle Hancock said...

I love your background! Youre so good. Madden is adorable... I cant believe how big he is getting... it goes by so fast! Love and miss you guys.

Devin and Danielle Hancock said...

I love your background! Youre so good. Madden is adorable... I cant believe how big he is getting... it goes by so fast! Love and miss you guys.

Kathi & Ronnie Bishop said...

Can you believe Madden is almost a year!!!???? It doesn't feel like it's been that long but my they sure do make the time fly! If it helps to picture Jon's baby, it's a mini version of him! LOL...he is a real cutie! Next time I'm in Phoenix I'll get some pictures! I love the background! It's so personal! Madden seems to enjoy the park! Luck you guys get such nice weather!

Jamilyn said...

I love the new page and picts of madden and taya. Hope working is going well. Be thankful you only work when davids home with madden and when hes taking a nap.
Hopefully i'll be seeing you soon.
Love you!

Toni S. Cook said...

Im so glad to hear from ya! I have a lot to learn in this blogging business:) I must say I was so excited to see pictures of your baby boy...he is Adorable!! He looks so lively! Hope all is well and I definitely think we need to meet up again soon.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I really like the template you created. I could never figure out how to do it so you will have to tell me how to do it or how to get just plain creative. I love Madden's new trick!

Vonda said...

What a little stud basketball player you are raising. I love that you throw videos of him on. I bet your parents love it. Speaking of, has your mom fallen off the blog planet?