Thursday, March 6, 2008

Couple Tags...

Well it's been a while since I've done any of these... so here are my answers to the two tags I got.
ABC's of me:
A - Attached or single: Attached of course- to my one and only... as in one... and only.
B - Best friend: David
C - Cake or pie: I'm going to have to go with cake. I like most all kinds of cake- only certain kinds of pie.
D - Day of choice: Probably saturday- or any day David doesn't have to work.
E - Essential item: Cell phone and wallet.
F - Favorite color: purple
G - Gummy bears or worms: The sour gummy worms. I love those.
H - Hometown: Good ole Heber, Az.
I - Indulgence(s): Reeces with homemade ice cream. Yum.
J - January or July: July- I hate the heat here in the valley but I love the 4th of July in Heber and all the other summer activities.
K - Kids: Madden Reed Hall
L - Life is incomplete without: My beliefs, my family & my friends
M - Marriage date: October 14th, 2005
N - Number of siblings: 6- I'm the oldest!
O - Oranges or apples: That would depend on the apple or orange. It has to be a very crunchy apple and a very juicy orange.
P - Phobias or fears: Snakes, spiders, and lots of other bugs/insects.
Q - Quotes: "Life's a garden... dig it" =)
R - Reason to smile: I get to play volleyball tonight. I have a husband and son that bring such incredible joy into my life. And I get to see my family this weekend.
S - Season of choice: Spring
T - Tag three friends: Taralee, Gina & Kathi
U - Unknown fact about me: I went hunting when I was like 12 and shot a 4 point buck. =)
V - Very favorite store: Target
W - Worst habit: When I have damaged hair it would be picking my split ends
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Definitely ultrasound when you get to see your baby for the first time and hear the heartbeat... AMAZING!
Y - Your favorite food: I love all kinds of food. I love chicken fettucinni. Anything cooked by a grandma. And Oregano's pablo picasso salad.
Z - Zodiac sign: Aquarius

7 Random Facts

1. One of my favorite snacks are Mini Nilla Wafers. I could eat a whole box in just a couple of days.
2. I have always wanted to go swimming with dolphins.
3. Since becoming a mom I drive SO much more carefully than before.
4. If I could have any job in the world I would want to be a wedding planner.
5. I love watching movies. My favorite actress is probably Rachel McAdams and my favorite actor is Will Pharrell.
6. I don't remember dreams very often but I can remember having dreams in which my teeth were falling out one by one until they were all gone (I've had that dream a lot of times- weird, I know).
7. I took a semester of German in college and I still have a dream to someday speak another language.

So just a little bit about me you probably didn't know. So the rules are that I am supposed to tag 7 other people so I am going to tag Aunt Jolene and Aunt Amy, Vonda, Jaime, Nicole, Kandra, & Courtney. If you've already done this one do it again!

5 comments:

Jamilyn said...

A box of Nilla Wafers in a Couple of Days or a Couple of Hours!!!!! Love you!

Devin and Danielle Hancock said...

Hey Amanda... I have this thing I want to send Madden, it's a chain letter for books... it's really cool, if it works out right he will end up getting 36 books. If you are interested please send me your address. Thank you!

Devin and Danielle Hancock said...

Hey Amanda... I have this thing I want to send Madden, it's a chain letter for books... it's really cool, if it works out right he will end up getting 36 books. If you are interested please send me your address. Thank you!

The Overstreets said...

Fun! I love tags where you get to find stuff out about people! That would be a freaky dream to have where your teeth fall out! And that is cool you took German, that is such an interesting language! I can't wait to get to see you guys again and see little Madden walking all over! He is so cute!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I have never heard of anyone else having dreams about their teeth falling out except for Jared. For about a 18 month period starting around 4 years ago he would have them quite often. Interesting!

About the pregnancy...yes, I am almost 14 weeks. I have been sick in the mornings, but I guess it could be worse.