Monday, March 17, 2008

Just a quick update...

Nothing too exciting has been going on with us lately- so I figured I would just do a little update on what's up here in the Hall home. =)
David has been working a lot and always has school work to do. He only has four classes left to get his bachelors!
I have been just having lots of fun with my little man and enjoying the time I get with David. The recreation volleyball league for the winter season ended last week and our team ended up taking 2nd (even though we really should have taken first!). Overall we did really well and we get a $50 gift card to chilis to split. We signed up for the competitive league that starts in just two weeks so hopefully we can hang with the hard core players. Oh and I started a co-ed softball league too- me and Jessica are on a team with a bunch of UOP people and we had our first game last week. Our team lost but I thought I did ok for not having played in forever. Other than that- not much is going on with me- I've just been on the lookout for new crafts to do.
Then there is our little guy who is just growing up too fast! He loves playing outside and loves hanging out with his daddy. He has the cutest personality and he is always making us laugh. Here are the latest pictures of him:
Madden loves to play with his toys now by just squatting down. Gotta love a little plumber's crack!

I love his big smile!

This is him all handsome when we got home from church:

Oh and our project this past weekend was putting up the fence for our garden. You can't tell very well in this picture, but we have this fence in front of our garden (the orange fence is what we have up right now to keep the dogs out of the grass). David made this entire fence by himself. He never stops amazing me with his many talents. His dad came over and helped decide where the posts needed to go. David did such a good job and I love how it turned out!

7 comments:

Kameron & Gina Lee said...

You're dang right we should have taken first!!!!! It still makes me mad that we lost. Kameron keeps calling us the Phoenix Suns, we have the talent, we just let other sucky teams go on runs then we get too in over our heads. Makes sense I guess. haha. But hopefully we will have fun in this next league. Oh and that outfit that Madden is wearing....Porter has the almost identical outfit on in one of the pictures on my blog. Where he is sitting on my lap with my 90 yr old nana. Great minds dress their kids alike! =) Anyways, bummed there is no vball this week, but I will see you next week. Have we gotten a schedule yet??

Jaime Stephens said...

That fence is so nice! Nice Work. Madden is so cute and getting so big wow

Kathi & Ronnie Bishop said...

Wow Madden is such a big boy! Hard to believe he's almost one! I'd love to have a garden, but we aren't so talented in the fence building arena! LOL..we planted some pretty purple and yellow flowers last year, but the rabbits ate them! I think I'm going to try again but putting some mesh up to try and keep them out!

Taralee and Trace said...

Nice plumber's crack. He looks like his aunt T-lizzle fo Rizzle back in the day! :)
The fence looks very good. WAY TO GO DAVE! Madden is sure growing like a weed! It's nuts.

The Overstreets said...

I love the sweater vest! They are my favorite- the second Jax grew out of his I had to get a new one. He will wear them until he tells me he won't anymore! haha. Madden is so cute. And your fence looks great- I am sure your backyard is starting to look so great! I can't wait to see it! And good job to David for putting it up! It looks awesome!

The Austin Family said...

Hey, we drove by your house on Sunday, but you guys were at church. Sorry we missed you, I can't wait to see it (the inside). See you conference weekend, rest up for some serious crafting!

Ren & Anna said...

He looks like such a little man in the church picture! Cute!!