Monday, March 24, 2008

Our weekend

Well I hope everyone had a very happy Easter! We had a really good and productive weekend. On Friday we went to wal-mart and of course spent more money than we should have and got way more than we went there for. But Madden got his early birthday present which is a swing we hung on our back patio. He LOVES it! He loves being outside and loves to swing.

Madden on the way to wal-mart rockin his shades:

We spent our Saturday doing housework, yardwork, and the very much needed cleaning of the vehicles so now our trailblazer looks like its normal dark grey instead of light brown! =) On Saturday evening we went over to my high school pal Dustin's house (his wife Lindsey had to work so I was bummed I didn't get to know her better). We have been trying to get together and hang out for forever now so I'm glad it finally worked out that we could watch a Suns game together. And other high school pals Scooter and Carly were there too with their little boy Andrew so Madden and Andrew were able to play with eachother (their only about a week apart). And I totally would have taken some pics but my camera batteries died so all I could get was one of Madden on the way their- rockin his Steve Nash jersey! =)

On Sunday we spent the afternoon at David's dad's and it was great to spend time with the family. Although I do have to say that Madden was quite the little terd pretty much the entire time. I still don't know if he just wasn't feeling well or if it was just the fact that he wanted to be in mom or dad's arms the entire time. Me and David were thinking afterwords that maybe we should start getting a babysitter more often so that he won't through a fit when we aren't right next to him. ??
Oh and I have to give a quick shout out to my pals Hunter DeWitt and Nicole Coombs. Hunter's birthday was on the 22nd and Nicole's was on the 24th. I've known Nicole for forever (as I mentioned in an earlier post), and I've known Hunter since the 5th grade. I love them both! Happy Birthday!
Anyway... in other news... my pal Jessica put some blonde highlights in my hair on Thursday night and I really like the change! Jessica is so good at doing hair. =) I don't have any pictures yet so those will have to come later. Oh and here are my two latest things that I have done for Madden's room. Its time to re-decorate and make it more big boy bright colors. =)


Well- I hope everyone has a great week!

5 comments:

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

Madden looks so hardcore in his shades! he is so dang cute!!
and i love what you decided to do with the big M. i like it alot better than the red. i cant wait for next weekend when we get to do crafts together!!!

Taralee and Trace said...

Oh Amanda...your little Madden is seriously a pimp. He is so cool. Look at him in his shades with his spikey hair. He is rad. I love the swing picture too. That boy sure knows how to pose!
I took Brody out to the swings in the park and he pretty much loved them. It's been so nice up here lately! I'm loving the sun rays.
I'm sure Madden's room is going to look so cute. I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL I GET MY OWN HOUSE SO I CAN DECORATE,PAINT, AND PUT NAILS IN THE WALL HOWEVER AND WHERE EVER I WANT!! Ya hear?
Alright, well have a fabulous day!

Jaime Stephens said...

Cute pictures and nice work on the crafts very cute!

Reed and Kamarie said...

I love your crafts that you made. You always make the cutest things! Madden is so cute. He was making me laugh so hard at church when he kept trying to run away and would just get this big smile when you guys would run and get him. What a cutie!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Your crafts are very cute! One day I will do that.haha I love Madden's hair too.