Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

So yesterday was Mother's Day and it made me think about how blessed I am to have such a wonderful and amazing mother. She has been a great example of how a mother, wife, friend, and woman should be. We had our rough times while I was in high school, but I am so grateful for the relationship we have now. Thank you mom for all that you've done for me, for showing me what unconditional love is, for helping me through the hard times that I thought would never pass, thanks for all your prayers and for helping me to know how important it is to have a relationship with our Heavenly Father and Savior, thanks for showing me the importance of serving others, and most of all- thanks for being my mom!
This is my mom's Senior picture... isn't she Hot! =)

I LOVE spending time with my mom and sisters.

And of course I can't mention Mother's Day without giving some recognition to some other very important mothers in my life.
To my Grandma Tenney- I don't know of anything that this woman CAN'T do. She is amazing.

To my Grandma Hancock- I have always LOVED going to her house... and no- not just for the food- but for the spirit and love I ALWAYS feel there.

To Grandma Sherry- her wonderful spirit would always radiate through her- and anyone who would spend time with her would be able to tell that she was an amazing and very special woman.

To my mothers-in-law and to David's grandmothers (grammy & grandma mitchell)- thank you for the amazing man you've raised and for welcoming me into your family. I am proud to be a Hall. =)


Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

What a cool post! we have the bestest mom ever... im stealing that pic of her for my post... thx.

ron&melz said...

I do believe I have the bestest kids ever!! I do appreciate your sweet tribute (so much of it undeserved). Thanks so much for being the wonderful mother you are to our little grandson. He is so lucky to have you staying at home taking care of him. We love and appreciate you and David and are proud of all your accomplishments over the past 2 1/2 years. You guys are amazing!! Love ya so much - MOM

Vonda said...

So glad I stopped by your blog this morning - it gave me a sweet tear. I love that you recognize the prayers and motherly love youve been given. Everything you wrote about your mom and grandma Sherry is so true, and you got all that great stuff passed down to YOU!

Kathi & Ronnie Bishop said...

You have so many beautiful women in your family! Happy Mothers day to you!

Taralee and Trace said...

What a lovely post! All those women are so special...including you. Happy Mom's day to you too!