Monday, May 19, 2008

The latest Hall Happenings

We haven't had too much going on lately- but here are some of the highlights of our past week.
~ Went and saw David's cousin in the hospital who just had a baby girl. She named her Trinity and she was such a cute baby. Made me slightly baby hungry- but not enough to get started on number 2 anytime soon. =)
~ Had lunch with David's mom and grammy. Ate at a yummy italian place in Gilbert.
~ Went to Freestone park to hit in the batting cages. Not a very good idea when it's hotter than heck outside. It was still fun though. We met Nic, Jess & Taya there. Madden and Taya have become quite good friends. =)


And Madden got to feed the ducks!


Check out this duck with the crazy hair-do.

~ I've been working on a few craft projects. One of my favorites that I just finished are these two chipboard albums for two little boys' room! (Tristan & Riley)




~ I am also currently working on painting one of the guest bedrooms right now. It is the bedroom that I will move Madden into when he gets old enough or when we have another baby. I'm trying to do a sort of checkerboard on one of the walls with a dark blue and red. It's taking me forever. I'll post pictures if it turns out ok. ??

Anyway... that is what we have been up to lately! Some of the things we're looking forward to this week... going up north for Kimi's graduation... David having memorial day off... hopefully working on my tan and going swimming! =)

5 comments:

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

okay madden is the cutest little guy ever!! those crafts you made are way cute... you need to teach me how to make them. i cant wait for this weekend!!!

Taralee and Trace said...

Oh my....Taya looks EXACTLY like Jessica. So funny. Madden is so freakin cool. I can't wait to see him on the 4th!!! Yahoo.
I laughed at the crazy duck's hair. Hilarious.
AND I LOVE the projects. Maybe someday we can live by eachother and do cute projects all the time. Our houses would be so cute. Our two creative minds together would be awesome. Alright...well that's all for now. Have fun.

Brennon & Amber Adams said...

The crafts are so dang cute Amanda! And Madden is such a cutie!

Jamilyn said...

They are so dang cute together! I cant wait to get Stratton in the mix with them. Hope you have fun up in Heber for the Graduation wish I was going to be up. I may be up in Queen Creek next weekend.! I'll let you know and hopefully we can get together. I need to do the Frame walk for the house. Love you

jes said...

i want to take my boys to feed ducks! how fun! so you're venturing up to this crazy cold mountain! what's up with the weather!? madden is cute little dude!