Saturday, June 7, 2008

Boredom

I'm sitting here doing a short 1 hour shift and I am really bored cause I'm not getting any calls- which is just how I like it. =) I've decided to do a short little post of a few things that have been on my mind today.
*David is really wanting to get a new lab puppy. I am perfectly fine with just one dog- our little Bellsey the beagle. But since I love my husband SO MUCH, we will have a new puppy by either tonight- or next weekend.
*I just sold my wakeboard on craigslist and I'm actually kind of bummed. We put Nash's vet bill on our credit card and since that was really unexpected we are trying to get it paid off asap. We looked around our house to find stuff to sell- I haven't used my wakeboard hardly at all but I loved the thing. It doesn't do any good sitting in out attic though.

*We're going to our friends Dani and Steve's wedding tonight. It seems like it wasn't too long ago that me and David got married. Now we have a little monster kid and have been married for almost 2 years and 8 months. Wow time goes by fast.
*Speaking of the little monster kid... he was 14 months old yesterday. Just 4 more months till he is old enough for nusery! Yay! I am counting down the days till that so I can enjoy relief society again! =)

*I love having Kim around the house. She has been helping me clean and she is watching Madden tonight for us while we go to the wedding. I don't think I am ever going to let to move out. =)
Ok... anyway... my shift is over now. I'm going to go get ready for the wedding. I hope everyone has a great Saturday night!

4 comments:

The Overstreets said...

Hey what shift are you on? Are you working somewhere? And I wish nursery was that close for me! I am so jealous! And I am also jealous your sister is living with you. Sometimes my sisters come just to play with Jaxon and I actually can get stuff done! I had to call them over when I had to make dinner for the missionaries or else I wouldn't have been able to finish it! Hope all is well there!
PS I love your walls you painted!

StevenBecky said...

Hey Gorgeous! You guys had a wakeboard! I love wakeboarding! I'm sure your hubby will love the puppy. What a great wife you are to sacrafice something as awesome as your wakeboard to make your hubby happy.

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

Hey SIS!
hopefully you get my check soon so you can pay off your credit card... and i told you that you would be getting a dog right away! david is too much of a dog lover... & that pic of madden is too cute! he is getting soo big...

Taralee and Trace said...

Baby blueeeeeee....was the color of his eyes....BABY blueee!! (That's George Straight, just incase you didn't know!) Mad's eyes are so amazing. What a stud muffin.
My little gentle man. I'm going to take you to London Town because you are my little gentle man!! ha ha ha. I MISS YOU.