Saturday, August 23, 2008

Chlorophyll? More like BOREophyll

We haven't had much going on this weekend so right now I am pretty bored and figured I would do a quick post about what's on my mind right now.

-Madden gets to go to nursey in less than two months. Yay!!!

-I love funny movies and wish there were more good ones coming out. I heard they are making an anchorman 2?? i hope so!

-I have watched a lot of the olympics lately and I've been wondering what I should start having madden train in so that he can be ready for the 2024 olympics. haha.

-Future Vegas Trip. David and I are going to vegas with a couple of our friends in September and I'm so excited to stay in a nice hotel/resort- and lay out by the pool all day!

-It was this time 3 years ago that I was getting ready to be married. Crazy! I can't believe our 3 year anniversary is coming up!

-I get to go to Heber for a week the beginning of september. David is going with his Dad to Idaho to help his grandpa farm so I figured I would go hang with the fam while he is gone. I am so excited to get to stay there for longer than just a weekend!

-I'm ready for volleyball to start again. The fall league starts in a few weeks and I hate that I don't really have anything to look forward to during the week when I don't play. David is even considering a co-ed league too.

-I love my little man and my hubby. I'm going to go now to hang out with them.

Well I hope everyone had a great week!

2 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

YaY!!! So glad you are coming up for a week...you are going to come over and play...right?!!! Madden can come over and scream all he wants and I promise that I won't even give him dirty looks:) Love you guys!

Taralee and Trace said...

That's awesome that you get to spend a full week up in Heber chillen with the fam. I'm sure it will go by fast though. Vacations always do.
Oh and since you are bored...you should come up to Utah and visit me. YOu can watch your cousin, Stetson, play some football. Come up with the Tenney clan sometime.