Monday, October 20, 2008

With so much drama in the LBC...

I've been wanting to do a post since last Tuesday but I am just getting the free time to sit down and write it out. Things have been pretty hectic here. My days are spent cleaning up after Madden, some days I'll watch Taya, I've been spending A LOT of time on the computer doing school work, I'm trying to work out every day with Talia, I'm trying to organize a few closets and our pantry so that I can start on our 3 month supply and then any spare chance I get I want to hang out with David and play with my little guy.
But anyway... enough of that... like I said I wanted to do this last Tuesday and even though it is almost a week late I just have to do a little tribute to the last three years that David and I have been married! This year I couldn't help but think back to our wedding day, October 14th 2005, and it still feels like it was just yesterday. I want to share a little of what I wrote in my journal just one week before we got married. "I want to remember what our stake president told me when I went in for my temple recommend interview. He told me that before my life on this earth, and my life here until now, I have always been a single daughter of God. But soon I will be sealed and will never be alone again. David and I will be a family for the rest of this life and eternity to come. How wonderful is our Heavenly Father to give us this great blessing of eternal families! For that I am so grateful." David and I have both grown so much these past 3 years and even though there have been times that we've wanted to go back to being single, I know that we are perfect for each other and I'm so grateful to have him as my eternal companion. I love you honey! Here are just a few pics from the last 3 years.






Well I hope everyone is having a great week!

10 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Happy late anniversary! I can't believe that it has been three years already. Where does the time go? Morgon turns three today and I remember being big, fat, and miserable at your wedding and recetion!

Jamilyn said...

WoW 3 Years already!!! Seems like just yesterday we were up at 6 AM getting you ready!!! LOVE YOU

Jaime Stephens said...

happy anniversary, and man you made me tired with your list of stuff you have been up to...

Taralee and Trace said...

Happy anniversary! I love you and I love Dave. You guys are the coolest couple ever.
Good luck at being so darn busy. Someday we'll have "normal" lives and be done with school. I think you will be done sooner than me though.
Ps. have I told you lately that I love you?

Talia said...

Ah I loved that post, what a great reminder of how blessed we really are!! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture of you guys it is SO DANG CUTE!!! You guys couldn't be any cuter!!

What did we do in life before the HALL's???

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Congrats on 3 years of marriage! You guys are such a cute little family. Good luck with school! It will be worth it when you are done though.

Taralee and Trace said...

it's kinda hard to be SNOOP D O double G....

Brennon & Amber Adams said...

Congrats! I can't believe it has already been 3 years! That is awesome! Love you guys!

Taralee and Trace said...

Where you at homie G???

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

Im waiting for your halloween post. i want to see what my adorable nephew dressed up as. oh and only 3 more days till i get to see your beautiful face!!!! im a little excited if you couldnt tell.