Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Called out...

So I got called out again by my little sister for not bloggin for a couple weeks. I really don't know where the time is going! I have had a great past two weeks. Two weekends ago was time out for women and I got to enjoy a whole weekend of girls time with my mom and sisters Jesse and Kim. And of course the other awesome mother daughter duos of our group: Lori & Alexis and Patti & Alyssa. The talks and music were amazing- I love this yearly tradition!



This past weekend was also great cause I got to again spend time with my family. My mom and little sisters and brother and my sister Jesse came over Friday night to stay over and we watched Kung Fu Panda (such a cute movie). On Saturday we went out and did a little Christmas shopping and then Saturday night we went to support my dad (the coach) and little brother Chace and cousins JT and Nolan in the Mogollon High School state championship football game. They won 66-34! It was such a great game! And guess who had a touchdown? My stud muffin little bro! I know the team has worked so hard and my dad works just as hard as their coach. Way to go Mustangs! And I also got a special treat cause Trace and Taralee came down from Utah for the game so it was awesome to get to see them and little Brody man. We miss you guys!


And check out this pic that was posted on azcentral.com of the sign I made:

Anyway... other than that we haven't been up to too much. David is still working on getting the paperwork done to apply to be a cop. We're not sure how many departments are hiring though. I am still working hard to get as much schooling done before David leaves UOP (cause without his discount it's about $1500 a class!). Madden is getting so big. I took him to the doctor last week and he is right in the 50 percentile for his weight and head but is in the 97 percentile for his heighth. His favorite things are playing with his girlfriend Taya, climbling on everything, helping dad in the garage, getting to see his grandpas/grandmas/aunts/uncles and taking baths.




Well until next time!

8 comments:

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

sweet!! a new post... ive been waiting a long time for this. its been soo nice to hangout with you 2 weekends in a row & then i get to see you again next week for 4 whole days... gosh i feel so lucky. i luv ya sis!! your the bestest sister any girl could ever ask for.

Kameron & Gina Lee said...

Yeah, you are alive! haha, jk. Sounds like a lot of fun. We seriously need to get together soon though, I miss you too. And Porter and Madden need to play!! So he is applying to join the group eh? Which departments is he applying to? Kameron graduates this friday, I am so excited for him be done with the hard stuff! Its been a long process (he applied in January) but well worth it. He wont be out on his own with his own car for another 10 weeks or so, but I am excited for him. He loves it. Good luck with the job search, and lets plan someting for Alvin and Jesse to meet up too!!!

Taralee and Trace said...

I loved getting to see you and Madden. Too bad Dave wasn't there. I am always so happy when I am around you. We are meant to be together! :)
That Madden of yours is SUPER cute. It was so crazy how he cuddled up to Trace. I really wish we lived closer.
Tell Dave I said Hello!
Ps. Your hot!

Kathi & Ronnie Bishop said...

Wow is Madden startin' to look a lot like his dad! He is getting big. Hard to believe time goes by as quickly as it does. I really LOVE your dark hair! Glad to see you guys are all doing well!

Vonda said...

So great that your dads team won! Love your cute signs - too sweet.

Ren & Anna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeAnne Baum said...

Oh, yeah! Thanks for finding us. That would be so much fun to come and ride the horses and hang out.

Treg and I were saying that night how we can't believe how beautiful you and your sisters are! I just know how thankful we are that Treg found the Tenney family!

Your little guy is so stinckin cute! I will Tell Treg and I'm sure we will be looking for your number soon.

Isn't being with your Mom and sisters the best ever?!

{nicole coombs} said...

I am jealous I wish the girls in my family did this I think I am going to have to initiate for next time Madden is getting so BIG!!