Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Blog slackin

Has it really been two weeks since my last post? I have good excuses for my blog slackin! Lately I have been spending a lot of time on the computer, but this time is spent writing papers and doing schoolwork- so usually by the time I am done with that I am sick of being on the computer. Also... for the last few days the Hall household has been full of sickness. We all have coughs, sore throats, and we're all congested. I am hoping this will soon pass!
Anyway... this is what we have been up to recently:
We went up north last weekend to go to my cousin Carly's wedding. The wedding ceremony was so incredible. My grandpa Tenney did it as his first one as Temple president. It was so wonderful being there with every one of my aunt's and uncle's on my dad's side. I have such an amazing family. Carly looked beautiful! You should check out my Aunt Tiff's blogs to see her GORGEOUS wedding pics (that my oh so talented Auntie took). Oh and while we were up there- I dyed my hair back dark. It's becoming a yearly tradition- I gotta have dark hair for the winter. Here our the pics:
Outside the Temple:


Before the reception:

At the reception- MAdden with cousin Quinn Benjamin:

HALLOWEEN! I remember enjoying Halloween when I was a young kid, but boy it sure is a lot more fun getting to dress your own kid up and take them out. Madden was a bumble bee this year (and for those of you who remember... this is what he was last year... the outfit still fit so I didn't see the need to get a new one). Oh and we looked for a bumble bee costume for Barkley- but we couldn't find one near big enough. Here are our Halloween pictures:
Madden and Belle- our two little bumble bees:


Madden and his cousin Stratton:


Dad and Madden walking down our street:

I love this picture:

Madden after a rough 15 minutes of trick-or-treating:

Other than that we haven't been up to too much. I just finished my first class back at UOP and got an A. David is considering going into the Police Force and went on a 'ride a long' this last weekend. He really enjoyed it and is considering applying soon. I am so excited for Time Out For Women this weekend and to get to have some girls time with my mom and sisters. Oh and the Mogollon Mustangs play this Saturday at Apache Junction high school so I will for sure be there to cheer on my dad (the coach) and my brother Chace. Go Mustangs!!!

11 comments:

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

wow that was quick. i complained about you not blogging this morning & bam a new post! i think you look sexy with brown hair & isnt it so nice not to worry about regrowth. that will be crazy if both our hubbys our police officers. who woulda thought. Also u better not be sick when we hangout this weekend! get ready to party hard... luv ya

Vonda said...

You looks like a movie star with that dark hair, I LOVE it. Hope we get to see your cute crew this weekend!

ron&melz said...

Can't wait for Friday!! It will be so great to get my 3 oldest daughters all to myself (well, we will see about Kimi!!) Hope you all get to feeling better soon. I've kind of been fighting the sore throat, cough stuff as well. I'm just staying away from Dad and Chace because they can't afford to be sick for the big game this weekend. LOVE YA - MOM

Jamilyn said...

k so we need to catch up! i also have some pumpkin brownies i just got done making to bring to you tomorrow!!! so is the whole family coming down this weekend for the game? let me know what time the game is i'd love to go. LOVE YOU and i'll talk to you tomorrow

Aunt Tiff said...

It was good to see you as ALWAYS!!! Wish we could see each other more often! Sure do love you girl!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Pinetop/Lakeside and Showlow are hiring for police officers!!!

Devin and Danielle Hancock said...

What cute bumble bees :) We miss you guys, its been forever... maybe we will see you during Thanksgiving??

debrajo said...

Madden is so cute, I can hardly stand it! I LOVE his costume!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Did you see the picture of yourself (family) at the football game the other night on azcentral.com? Congrats on getting an A in your class. Keep it up!

{nicole coombs} said...

That is so funny he fit in the same costume as last year! So I am actually going to see Wendy again just one last time. I just love her so much She is my favorite and she was so great when I had Cory I couldnt bring myself to find anyone else. It kind of works out cause she is down here to see some patiens of hers every third Monday so for now I just see her down here and when it gets time to have this kid I will probabbly just go up and spend the week with some family. The hospital up there is a level two Hospial for OB so thats a plus they can take care of most common complications with babies now. Anyway- So what are you doing this week? Cause I was thinking i could skip on over to your side of town?

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

what do ya know... its been 2 weeks again since you last updated. you are really slacking sis. but i still love ya.