Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wonderful Thanksgiving & (Drumroll please...)

We had such a great Thanksgiving holiday up north. The weekend was full of different activities and we were definitely never bored!
We got to my parent on Wednesday night. Thursday morning was a huge Thanksgiving breakfast with the Tenney Grandparents. Here are the Tenney girls before getting stuffed on grandma's amazing pancakes:

Thursday afternoon we went into Taylor to have dinner with the Hancock Grandparents. We had a delicious meal and then played a bunch of card games (one of the hancock families favorite things to do).
On Friday we made the long drive to get Christmas trees. This is a tradition that I love. My grandpa Tenney told us they had been doing this now for 41 years! We got a beautiful tree and had a blast playing in the snow! Here is Madden with Uncle Trey and aunt Emma on the drive to get the tree: Here is Madden having fun with his dad in the snow:

Madden loved hanging out with Papa T:

Me with my two awesome sisters: Family pic: I LOVE all my aunts and uncles and cute little cousins:Friday night I went with my sister Jesse back into Taylor to do some cute Christmas crafts. I love how they turned out and I'll post pics soon.
On Saturday we did woke up early to get some family pictures done by my amazing Aunt Tiff. She takes such great photos! Our family photos turned out cute. Here is one I loved of just the Tenney girls. Oh and we are wearing mogollon football jerseys to tie in with my mom's theme of our family being a 'team'. I had Tiff take one family pic of me David and Madden and I love it. Madden is actually smiling in it!

Then after pictures it was out to the ranch for the annual gingerbread houses with my Grandma Tenney. It was so fun hanging out with all my little cousins. They are so cute. I made a gingerbread train- it turned out cute and I LOVE the smell! (I'll post pics soon)
We came home late Saturday night and now I am tired from the long eventful weekend. Oh and I guess I can announce to everyone that the David, Amanda and Madden Hall family is expecting Baby #2 on June 17! We have been keeping it a secret for about 2 1/2 months now and were wanting to wait till Christmas to announce it but we just couldn't wait any longer to tell our families. We are so excited! I wasn't wanting to find out what we are having but I have since decided that I just have to know. We are hoping for a girl but will be thrilled either way!I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

22 comments:

Kathi & Ronnie Bishop said...

Congrats on Baby #2! How exciting! Looks like it's a good time for babies! Hope this baby is treating you well!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Congrats on baby #2 that is awesome.

The Overstreets said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope you are feeling good! So fun!

Kameron & Gina Lee said...

I knew it. I just have been waiting for you to announce. Something in me just knew we had to have #2 together too. Hopefully whatever we have its the same, so playdates will be so fun!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You should get a copy of The Miracle of Me to read to your little one. It’s written from the unborn baby’s perspective about how the baby grows and develops. Great child-friendly tool for parents to explain fetal development. Uses in-utero photography and rulers/scales so you can "see" the baby’s progress. I got it to read to my daughter but have a soft spot for it myslf. A must have, for sure.

Reed and Kamarie said...

Congrats on baby number 2. How exciting!

The Fish Family said...

That is so exciting. Having two is a lot more work but also it doubles the fun too! Madden is going to be a great big brother and of course you are an awesome mama! Congrats...I love ya tons!

Taralee and Trace said...

"You're knocked up. You need to move to Moscow. What's that? Bring a coat...it's cold."

I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!! I TOTALLY WAS GOING TO CALL YOU OUT ON IT AT THE FOOTBALL GAME...congrats though! I am SO OOOOOO excited and jealous that you get to have another baby! I would love another little munchkin...but I have to wait until I'm finished with school. STUPID SCHOOL! :)
CONGRATS! I'm very very excited for you. I hope you are feeling ok and aren't TOO tired.
AND yes, you better make your way up to HEBER during the Christmas break. Tell Dave that I want to see him. EWWWWW WEEEEEEE!!
Alright, looks like you had a great thanksgiving. Your family is so damn cute. Love them.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU MY DEAR. LOVE AND MISS YA!

Aunt Tiff said...

WE are so excited for you guys!!! It was great to spend so much time with you guys this weekend. It still wasn't enough though:) I forgot to send pics of gingerbread stuff...I will try to remember to do that. Love you guys, and congrats!!

DeAnne Baum said...

Congrats on baby #2. Looks like you all had a great time up north. Fun times in the snow! Love all the pictures, what a cute family.

Ren & Anna said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! I was suspicious when you asked me about my doctor. :)

{nicole coombs} said...

So Awesome! I am so excited for you!! hopefully you are having better luck then I did the first 3 1/2 months! You are only like 5 weeks behind me! Your family pictures were so cute i really like the one of all of you girls in the football jerseys such a cute idea! What are you doing the rest of the week?

Nelson Family said...

Congradulation! Guess what? I am pregnant too. I just posted it on my blog. I was waiting to tell people till I saw the doc. I have a misscarriage before so I was a little nervous. But everything is great! I am due June 3. So you are like exactly two weeks behind me. It so exciting isn't it to see what the Lord has in store for you next!
Sharla

Nelson Family said...

Congradulation! Guess what? I am pregnant too. I just posted it on my blog. I was waiting to tell people till I saw the doc. I have a misscarriage before so I was a little nervous. But everything is great! I am due June 3. So you are like exactly two weeks behind me. It so exciting isn't it to see what the Lord has in store for you next!
Sharla

Kiersten said...

Hi sis. Hall

Yeahhhh baby # 2 and on my b-day =)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Yeah for all the pregnant people!!Congrats!! I can't wait to see prego pictures!!

Jaime Stephens said...

Yeah congrats!!! 2 is fun we are loving it Madden will be so excited... Your family pictures are so cute I love the Jerseys..

Toni S. Cook said...

HOORAY!! Congratulations to you and your boys!! That is so fun! Grandpa Dave stayed at our place last night and informed us of baby #2. When your first kid is as cute as Madden why not have more!! Keep us posted, we hope to see you guys soon!!

kristal said...

yay!!!! Congrats! Have her on June 11th, then she'll be as cool as me. If she is born on the 11th, you have to name her after me...or at least have an a or i in her name after me. haha! Um, did you know that I used to be in love with your uncle Jody? Awww, high school days. BUt I did decide that when I die and come back, if I can't come back as something that can fly, my next choice would be to be a Tenney girl.

debrajo said...

I'm so sad we didn't come up this year. It looks like it was so much fun! My family was being "scroogy" b/c we normally stay with Dave, and he wasn't going, so we didn't come up. Lame, I know. Your family is so cute. We should hang out sometime.

Andalynn said...

Congrats! That is so excitng for baby #2! Sounds like there is going to be lots of little ones to play with around that time! Cant wait to see you again! Is Christmas in the Valley this year with Davids family? Madden is getting so big! Miss you so much, Love ya!
Andalynn

Taralee and Trace said...

"no dad, you can't."