Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ultrasound

So I've had a lot of people ask me if we know what we are having yet... and the answer is not yet!I had an ultrasound scheduled for Thursday but it had to get re-scheduled for Saturday since the tech couldn't come in on Thursday. So... I'll be sure to post how the u/s went on saturday or sunday. Hopefully the baby will cooperate so we can get a clear look at what we're having. I'm so excited! I admire all the adorable girls clothes in every store I go into, but I would also love another little boy cause boys are so much fun! We'll see!

7 comments:

Devin and Danielle Hancock said...

Oh man I was so excited when I saw the title of your post... I will be sure to tune in Sat. or Sun. though :) I am anxious to see if you will break our little boy streak we have going on.

Aunt Tiff said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for in door plumbing:)!!

The Bishop Family said...

I was wondering when you were going to have your ultrasound! Hopefully your baby cooperates and you don't have to wait longer to find out what you're having! :)

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

OH IM SOOO EXCITED!! i think your going to have the first girl! but then again my son is gonna need a buddy to play with.. either way im gonna be excited. Also you better call or text me once you find out.
luv ya-Jessie

Jaime Stephens said...

so exciting can't wait to hear... I vote boy...

{nicole coombs} said...

You better post as soon as you get home Saturday!!!!! I think its a Girl! (hopefully cause then I could buy some girl clothes!!

Jami said...

WE'RE WAITING!!!!!!?????!!!!!
LOVE YA!!