Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wonderful moments...

Even though I have my bad days like everyone else... I have really been blessed to have some wonderful moments recently. Here are a few:

Watching my son and his best friend Taya enjoy an afternoon snack while sharing a seat on his skateboard and watching cartoons:
Laughing at the big smile on Madden's face as he enjoys a ride around with Uncle Trey on the scooter:
Getting to witness my best guy pal Dustin Johnson and his wife Lindsey be sealed for eternity in the Snowflake Temple.
Not caring about the mess Madden makes while he enjoys some of mom's freshly made cookie dough:
Enjoying a day out of the city with some good friends and fun quad rides:Madden loves sitting in his chair
The dogs love going on quading trips too!
Our Awesome friends Lindsey and Aaron. We LOVE hanging out with them!

The group at Sycamore Creek:
And last... getting to watch the Arizona Cardinals win the NFC championship and make it to the SuperBowl. Go Cards!

3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Glad you are finding joy in the journey. I know that is hard to do when your head is in a bucket:) love ya!

{nicole coombs} said...

Good Stuff! And thats so awesome about Dustin and his little Wifey!

debrajo said...

I like your post. Hope everything is going well for you guys! Luv ya!