Monday, February 23, 2009

Like father like son...

I am discovering more and more each day that my little Madden is more like his daddy in more ways than one. It is so great to see how much fun he has just hanging out with David- whether it's in the garage or in the backyard. I was hoping he would be a mommas boy... but dad evidently does more fun stuff. =)My sister Jesse is on my thoughts today... she goes to the hospital tonight and will have her little guy sometime tonight or tomorrow. I am hoping and praying that all goes well. I am so excited to be an aunt! Please say a little prayer for her and her baby if you have a chance! The baby will go in for heart surgery sometime this week after they get a better look at everything.

Meanwhile... I am getting bigger and gaining weight like crazy... ugh! We're still thinking of baby names so be sure to take the poll and let us know what you think about the names we picked out. Have a great week!

5 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

He is so cute!!! And you are looking way cute as well. Our prayers are with Jessi, Alvin, and Baby Lewis!

The Bishop Family said...

I sure hope everything goes well for you sister and her family! You are looking FANTASTIC by the way! Madden looks so cute on the motorcycle! HAHA...kids are so much fun. It's hard to picture life before them! :)

Jami said...

Can a person be stinkin and cute at the same time? cause you are
STINKIN-CUTE!! I love ya!! My thoughts are with Jesse today as well. She is lucky to have such a amazing, supportive sister.

Corie and Kevin said...

You look beautiful, all baby!!! Madden is a little stud muffin! Our prayers are with Jesse and Alvin, keep us updated let us know how everything goes!!

Brennon & Amber Adams said...

I love all the names. I am in the middle with Ryker & Kolten. You look great! We wish the best for Jesse, Alvin, & Lewis.