Friday, February 27, 2009

A lot on my mind...

I've had a lot on my mind this past week. Mostly my sister and new little nephew. I was really glad I got the chance to see her and Lewis for a little while. He is so cute! Now we're just waiting (trying to be patient) for when his surgery will be.

Here are a couple pics from the hospital. My sister looks so beautiful!
In other news... my good pal Sharla invited me and Madden to go to the zoo with her and our friend Courtney. I use to get to hang out with these girls a lot when we all lived in Mesa but I hardly ever see them now. It was so good to spend time with them and get our kids together again. Madden loved the zoo and all the animals.
Me and Madden on our way out for a fun day:
Madden loved the giraffes:
The 3 kiddos- Keely, Jaxon, and Madden. Jaxon's cheese' face is so cute!

Thanks again for the invite Sharla. It was SO great to see you and Courtney!

6 comments:

The Overstreets said...

Oh Lewis is so cute and I hope all goes good with him. Poor little guy and poor Jesse! That would be so stressful and scary. It was so much fun to see you too! Thanks for taking pics cuz I totally didn't and sorry for Jaxon's silly face- he knows what to do with a camera out!

Aunt Tiff said...

I can't wait to see little Lewis!! You are such a good sister. The zoo is so much fun! Love you guys!

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

You are seriously the bestest big sister. i love you sooo much & Lewis is so lucky to have you as his aunt. Thanks for thinking of us... i dont know what i would do without you. seriously. i love ya!!!

Steven and Becky Trujillo said...

I hope all goes well with the little guys surgery. That stuff is always so scary!

Devin and Danielle Hancock said...

Aww such a sweet sister :) I am dieing to see little Lewis and Jesse... hopefully we can get down there soon for a visit.

Madden is getting so big, what a cutie. Is he excited to be a big brother? I like the name Kolten George by the way, very cute. We love and miss you guys!

{nicole coombs} said...

K first You dont look almost 25 weeks pregnant what the crap is up with that? And second I wish I could have made it to the zoo with you guys, We love the zoo we're like zoo junkies Me and Cory haha. We need o plan another trip I wanted to take Cory a couple more time before the baby gets here.
Your Mom looks so good! I havent seen her in forever but it seems like everytime I see her she has lost more wieght She is Beautifull!