Monday, April 27, 2009

Backyard Fun and Latest Cravings...

So I mentioned in a previous post about the cool quad Madden got from his MeMe for his birthday... well we are so happy it still works even after being taken for a swim at his bday party. Madden has gotten really good at driving it. This weekend David took out the screw that keeps it in low gear so he was cruising around the yard in high gear. I know David can't wait till he is old enough to go on quading trips with him. (don't mind my annoying laugh).
video

With this pregnancy I have had pretty random cravings. A month ago I was craving hot wings (??), then it was pineapple and mango, and this week... zucchini bread and chocolate chip cookies. So I spent an hour or so in the kitchen making me my recent cravings. Yummy!

6 comments:

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

holy cow madden is getting so big! i was cracking up at the video you took. at one point i thought he was going to tip that thing! he is wild. anyway mom said they are coming this weekend so im excited to hangout!!! i miss my big sister...

Nelson Family said...

Amanda, that is so funny. I have been craving zuchinni bread lately too. The past 3 weeks I have made 4 loaves and Keely and I have eaten it by ourselves. Man I feel fat. Zucinni bread ist he best! :)
Sharla

Aunt Tiff said...

Madden is so stinking cute and getting way too big!! Your cravings look pretty good!!

Jamilyn said...

I can't believe how good he is getting on the Quad. Looks like I need to do some baking and drop off some goodies at your house!!!!

Sarah and Trent Buehler said...

We had so much fun with you guys too!! Your goodies look really yummy :-)

Taralee said...

Those cookies look DELISH. Don't be afraid to send your dear old friend some. I'm not going to lie, that would be RAD.
Also- I miss your laugh. I don't hear it often enough. I need to record it and keep it in my pocket. (awesome)

ps. come to utah please.