Friday, May 8, 2009

Good Friends

For the last few months I have had the privilege of watching my neighbor (and best friend) Jessica Despain's little girl Taya. I usually would have her 2 or 3 times a week. Madden and her have become such great friends and it was really a joy to have her around. Last week was my last week to watch her so that I could take this last month before the baby comes to concentrate on doing fun things and spending time with my little Madden. I took some pictures of her last day here while her and Madden played outside. I absolutely LOVE this picture! My little boy was being such a gentleman and letting the girl drive the quad while he waited patiently on the back for his turn. =)After a fun time outside, we love to come inside for a popsicle and cartoons. Anyway... in other news... I am 34 weeks along and find myself wondering daily if I could really get any bigger. I feel so big and I am wondering how I am going to be patient for the next 3-6 weeks. I just hope everything will continue to go smoothly and worry free. I really can't wait to bring another boy into our family! Here's the 34 week pic:I just want to give a quick shout out to my husband who has qualified for University of Phoenix's top performers again. He really does work so hard and is so good at what he does. UOP will be flying him and the other top performers to vegas the end of this month and putting him in a room for 2 nights. I'm bummed I won't get to go, but I'm sure he'll have lots of fun without me. Congratulations honey and thank you for working so hard for us!

4 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

you look SO adorable!!! Can't wait til the little guy gets here!

Hanna & Mike said...

Amanda you look so great!! good luck with everything and your kiddo is adorable!

Taralee said...

I love the belly...I miss your beautiful face. CONGRATS to Dave! Yahoo! Madden is so cute too!

Brennon & Amber Adams said...

You look so good Amanda! You have to be the cutest pregnant lady! I can't wait to meet your little guy!