Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Loads of Fun lately...

Well it has been a while since I've updated my blog and we have been up to SO much these last couple of weeks. Here are some things we've done (in no particular order):

*Me and Madden went to the Phx Childrens Museum with Jami and Stratton. The boys LOVED it and had a blast running around for a few hours. It was a really neat place. After the museum we went to Peter Piper Pizza where the boys continued having a blast.

*I've been trying to find things to keep Madden entertained during the day since it is so hot outside. Usually it consists of him helping me bake. Whether its brownies, bread, cookies, or dinner- he is always such a big helper. Plus when we make something sweet he likes to lick the mixer. *We stayed at Legacy resort for the weekend and went swimming and just relaxed.
*I went to watch my brother Chace at State track. Even though he was pretty sick he still did really well and placed in almost all of his events.

*Me and Madden met up with my mom and sister Emma at the Phoenix zoo. Luckily it was a pretty nice day and Madden loved seeing all the animals and playing in their little water park.
*We've gotten to go swimming at Grandpa and Grandma Hall's house a few times. Madden LOVES swimming and could stay in the pool all day!
*Me and Madden spent almost a full week in Heber. Jesse was up there too with baby Lewis. It was so much fun and so nice to get out of the heat! Madden got to hold a baby chick and pet some baby pigs. He was loving it up there! So many aunts and uncles to entertain him and he got to play outside A LOT!*I went to my 36 week doc appointment and even though I'm not making much progress yet, the babies head is down so that is good news!
*David started the Masters program at UOP. Hopefully he can stick with it!
*I'm still working on potty training Madden. I'm taking it really slow and I'm probably not sticking with it like I should. Madden on the other hand is doing really well. He will go in the toilet whenever we put him on it, and has gotten to where he will tell me when he needs to go #2. We just need to work on him letting me know when he needs to go pee. He's getting so big!

3 comments:

Jami said...

It was great to see you for a few minutes at the baby shower. You look great!! I can't believe you are on baby #2 -It is so neat to see my amazing neice in "mommy mode". Love ya - you are the best!

Aunt Tiff said...

It was SO good to see you and to spend some time with you! Did you even like any of his pics?

The Bishop Family said...

Wow...you have been busy! Keep it up and that baby may just come a bit early! :) Glad Madden is trying the potty thing! Danika is the opposite, she tells us when she has to #1, she won't tell us #2 until she's done it! Then when we ask her if she did, she tells us NO! However there is no way she can hide it!