Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh Baby

Well I am approaching the 38 week mark and I am getting more and more anxious for this baby to come. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow to see if I have made any progress and I am crossing my fingers that I have. I feel SO ready to have this baby here, but for some reason I have a feeling that this kid is quite comfy where he is and isn't planning on coming soon. I don't know how I will survive another 2-3 weeks pregnant! I had Madden a week early so hopefully this one will follow suit. So I think just for the fun of it... you should all comment and guess when you think I will have this baby!

Today has been a very productive day as I'm trying to get the house really clean and ready for a baby. My parents were kind enough to take Madden for a couple of days so he has been up in Heber since yesterday- I'm sure he is having a blast playing outside and hanging out with his aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Before he left for the trip up north, his dad caught him playing with some of my fingernail polish. David was laughing when he saw what he was trying to do with it- I don't know how he knows where it goes, cause I haven't been able to paint my toes for a while now. He did a pretty good job for a first timer. =)

Well I'm going to get back to cleaning. I hope everyone has a great week!

11 comments:

Jamilyn said...

Stratton did the same thing with the nail polish it was so funny especially when i didnt have time to take it off and he had to go to school and take his shoes off to swim. he was so proud of it!
Let me know if you need me to come over and help brad works tomorrow - friday so i can come help clean! LOVE YOU and im hoping the i get a nice bday present and get a new baby to hold so im guessing friday BUT im sure it'll probably happen the 12th

Aunt Tiff said...

I love his toes!!! Can't wait for you to have this baby!! I think you will have it on June 10th! What do I get if I guess right?

The Bishop Family said...

You should of had Madden do your nails since it's probably not that easy to do them any more...he didn't do to bad of a job! LOL...it may be easier for people to guess if you put a belly picture up! I'm guessing the 8th!

Devin and Danielle Hancock said...

Wow. Tell Madden I love the toenails. How funny. My guess is that your little man will be here on the... 11th.

Sarah and Trent Buehler said...

wow Madden is so talented! My guess is the baby will be here ...tomorrow :-)

Jaime Stephens said...

Wow I can't believe your only a few wekks or days away crazy! Congrats.. I think he will come on June 9th... Hope all goes well!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Haha at first I thought those were YOUR feet(I thought they were your swolen pregnant feet)LOL. I am glad they weren't! I would have told you to have David paint your nails until you could do them yourself.
Good luck with the whole delivery and everything. I say June 15 1:24 AM.

{nicole coombs} said...

YEAH!! Another cute baby to squeeze! I am so excited for you what hospital are you delivering at? I am so coming to see you. Anyway hopefully its soon Do some jumping jacks maybe jump on the trampoline haha acually those activities might not be a good idea who knows. Well I hope you have it the 8th but I probabbly just jinxed you to go oast your due date! Sorry!

Kameron & Gina Lee said...

So cute. However, I DREAD the day that Porter gets a hand on my toenail polish!!!!!! How are you feeling though??

debrajo said...

I hope your baby hurries up! I have until October & every day in this Summer Heat is misery--especially when you're close to popping! Good luck!

Taralee said...

Ok, so I am laughing so hard right now. Not because Madden tried to paint his feet (which is funny) BUT because I thought they were YOUR feet and you tried to paint them...but your prego belly got in the way!!! ha ha ha ha. Oh man. Seriously, I am laughing so hard. Plus, his feet are kind of chubby (in a cute way) so I thought your feet were just swollen from the heat and pressure and the whole prego thing.
Oh Amanda, I just love you.
Good luck with the little baby. IF it ends up being a girl you can always call her T-lizzle. Fo sho!