Monday, June 8, 2009

Quick Update on My Waiting Game...

So I had my 38 week appointment this morning. Last week I was dialated to a 2 and just 50% effaced. This week I am dialated to a 3 but still just 50% effaced. I haven't had any contractions or anything yet. I am thinking this kid is just too comfy in there and doesn't want to come out. I've been doing all the things that people say to try to help bring on labor and nothing is working. So I've decided I'm just going to be patient, take it easy and enjoy the end of it. I will be setting up an induction date next Monday at my appointment so at least I know that no matter what I will have my little boy by next week! I am so excited!

7 comments:

Reed and Kamarie said...

So exciting. Let me know if I can take Madden for you when you go in. Good luck, hope all goes well.

Jamilyn said...

When you textd me this morning about meeting you to walk I seriously thought it was to tell me you were in labor and to come get you! I am all prepared for that as I'm sure you are as well!!! I gotta say though you are still a sexy preggo girl!

Sarah and Trent Buehler said...

We are so excited for you!! Good luck - and let us know if we can do anything for you guys.

Ren & Anna said...

Good luck!! Hopefully your baby won't pull a Tristan. :) I'm excited to see the little one!

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

Whoo hoo!! I am excited for you! I can't wait to see the little bugger!! Taya and I saw you and Madden walking this morning and she wanted to see him so bad! We need to get together sometime I miss you!! Love ya!!

{nicole coombs} said...

Man O Man you are close when i saw that you were online today I was kind of hoping it was to post pictures of a new little baby but danget no such luck! Anyway take it easy and enjoy just you and madden right down to the last possible second cause its crazy having two little rug rats! crazy in a good way but still Crazy!

debrajo said...

It's been 5 days since this post--I sure hope there's a baby by now! If not, hang in there--it'll be over soon!