Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Brief Look..

I'm finding it a little harder to have time to sit down and do detailed posts now-a-days. With the busy schedule of taking care of a 2 year old, a newbon and trying to stay on top of housework, usually when I get time to sit at the computer it has to be spent doing homework, and by the time I am done with that, I am sick of looking at the screen. So here is another brief post to update on the last couple of weeks.

We went camping for the Hancock reunion and had SO much fun. I LOVE camping! We rented a toy hauler (cause I wasn't about to sleep in a tent with a newborn) and we are so glad that we did (except for now David wants one of his own). The weather was beautiful, the scenery was beautiful, the food was AMAZING, and the company couldn't have been better!
Here are some pics:
The inside of our toy hauler:
This past Tuesday I had the priviledge of doing a girls night with my mom, sisters, and some of my aunts and cousins. We went to dinner at Olive Garden and then to see the musical WICKED! It was such a great night... Wicked is such an amazing show... I loved it! Oh and it was my little sister Maryssa's birthday. I can't believe my baby sister is turning into such a beautiful young woman!
Here are the pics:

This past weekend I had the rare chance of going to dinner with some of my great friends. It was my pal Dustin's birthday and our friend Hunter and his wife Jessica were in town so we all went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. With David, HUnter, Dustin, and our pal Aaron together... there is never a dull moment. Here is Dustin on the birthday saddle at Texas Roadhouse. =) He's such a trooper.

4 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Looks like a fun week at your house! We are coming into town this weekend for Bradens wedding to bad we missed out on a birthday bash and thanks for reminding me we missed Dustins birthday shoot... Your baby is growing so fast he is so cute.

Jami said...

Super Fun and way cute pics!! Your little guy is adorable!! It sounds like you are having a FUN/busy summer. When you decide to get out of the heat, let me know so I can finally meet and kiss that little one. Love and miss ya!

Taralee said...

I have to say...you are beautiful. Absolutely beatiful. I'm glad you got to go camping. Camping with family is always so wonderful.
Your boys are all so DANG cute. I love the one of them with Dave on the bed.
Your little one is getting so chubby. I love his little cheeks and wish that I couls kiss on them.
I wish I could have been at Texas Roadhouse with that crowd. I can only imagine...
I miss you.
Please come visit.

Brennon & Amber Adams said...

What a fun week! I absolutely loved wicked! It is the best to have a girls night out! You have such a cute family!