Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Top Three...

It has been a while since my last post and we have had a lot going on. Here are my top three highlights of the last couple weeks:

*Watching Kolten continue to grow. I just love his chubby little cheeks now. These pics were taken a couple of weeks ago- he has probably gained 3 pounds since then. I love watching Madden interact with him too. He gives him probably about 20 kisses each day.

*The 4th of July celebration in Heber. Playing volleyball and 'redneck horseshoes' in the backyard. Seeing Taralee, Trace, and Brody. Watching Madden play with aunt/uncles and cousins. The food. The fireworks. The weather. Time with family.


*Joined the gym and started working out again. It seems like I can only find a couple of times a week to get away but it is nice to start feeling somewhat normal again!

4 comments:

The Bishop Family said...

Looks like your dad had his handsfull! HAHA...I'm sure he doesn't mind though! You look AMAZING and well rested! Kolten sure is a cutie!

Jaime Stephens said...

Kolten is so cute and already getting so big. You look great!

Taralee said...

Well don't you just look so darn pretty?! (you always do...even with your hair all frizzy and no make-up)
It was SO good to see you and hear your laugh and smell you! ha ha.
Our visits are never long enough.
You two boys are so awesome. I loved cuddling Kolten. He is such a sweet little thing. MAKES ME BABY HUNGRY. Why do you do this to me?
Are you going to be up in the lovely mountains this weekend? I'll be there. Come up. It would be fuN!

Taralee said...

PS. THAT IS SUCH A CUTE FAMILY PICTURE OF YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOUR FAMILY.