Thursday, August 6, 2009

Two boys...

I just LOVE my two little boys. Madden is getting so big and surprises me each day with the new things he can do. He can be such a little fart sometimes, but for the most part he is just a sweet little boy. It has been tough this summer with it being so hot that we can't play outside, luckily he has been able to spend some fun time up north with papa & mama T and his aunts and uncles. The other day he helped me load the dishwasher. I rinsed off the dishes and he loaded them all... I thought he did a pretty good job... maybe even better than David. =)
My little Kolten is growing WAY too fast. Where did my newborn go! He has gotten SO chubby and I just love all his little rolls. I love that he is starting to smile too.

Being a mom is seriously the best job in the world. =)

6 comments:

Taralee said...

Oh my!!! Look at his cute little smile...I honestly want to kiss all over him. What a little hunk-a-roo!
I'm pretty sure Madden loaded the dishwasher better than me. Perhaps he could give me a lesson! ;)
Your boys are adorable! Wish I lived closer.

Aunt Tiff said...

Kolten is getting huge!!! We need to do pictures of him soon!!! When are you coming up next?

Jamilyn said...

So happy that picture turned out of him smiling!!!! even more exciting we get to hang out more now and my little boy gets to join in with your 2! hopefully they will teach eachother the good things and not all the naughty things! LoL

Devin and Danielle Hancock said...

Aww. Such cute boys. It is so sad how fast they grow up... but so much fun. Boys are so fun. I wish we lived closer so they could all play together...

Jami said...

They are adorable!! Being a mom is the BEST and you're a GREAT one!! Kiss them for me!

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Heyy I recognize your husband, we are in the same ward!

My blog is private send me an email if you want an invitation!
cdwelton@hotmail.com