Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Hall Family 411...

So here are a few things that have been going on with each of us lately...

David:
- Started his master's program at UOP and is now in his 2nd class. He is not excited at all about doing more homework and worrying about school again, but he figures it will be worth it in the end.
- Is playing in city league basketball each Wednesday and is doing really well.
- Is excited to go on a boys dune trip Halloween weekend.
Amanda:
- I have just 4 more classes left before my student teaching! I don't want to do student teaching till next fall though so I am spreading my classes out over the next few months. I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
- Trying to stay motivated to work out each day and do the sprint triathlon on November 7th.
- Found that 'The Melting Pot' is my new favorite restaurant when me and David went there on our 4 year anniversary date. Sooooo yummy!
Madden:
- Is excited to be 'Dash' from the incredibles for Halloween.
- Loves riding his new bike and has gotten in trouble multiple times for taking off down the road while his mom was yelling at him to turn around.
- Loves playing with his little brother and helping feed him his bottles.
- Loves to help mom cook in the kitchen. He is always wanting to make "cook cooks" (cookies) and can crack an egg by himself without getting the shells in what we are baking!
Kolten:
- Had his 4 month check up this last week. His height is 26.5" and weight is 17 lbs 10oz. He is a full inch taller and a pound and five ounces bigger than Madden was at 4 months.
- Has developed a love for his bouncer and loves to bounce around and play with the toys on it.
- Will sometimes sleep through the night. Not very often, but the times he does are definitely refreshing for mom!

6 comments:

The Bishop Family said...

I can tell you from my personal experience, student teaching is SO much better than any class! I got more from that 5 months than I did from all my classes! So much of the classes are theory, the best way to learn how to do it, it just to do it! Good luck with it all!

Aunt Tiff said...

I cant believe you are that close to student teaching!!! You are my hero! Sure do love you guys!!

Porter Prodigies II said...

Your boys are too cute Amanda!

The Overstreets said...

Good job to you and David with your schooling! That's gotta feel really good! And your boys are so cute and sound like so much fun! I love how he rides off, i think that's cute! ;)

tenney_fam said...

They are growing so fast. What fun it must be to have boys! I don't think we will ever know! They are so cute.

Taralee said...

ah...i love that picture of your two boys. they are just way too cute. Kolten is a little hunk-a-lious!!
i start student teaching in january. then i'll be done...and all our wildest dreams can come true.
take care miss. love ya.