Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Few Things I'm Thankful For...

I'm grateful for a heathly little baby who has the cutest rolls, the cutest little smile, and is just all around cute! I couldn't have asked for a better baby. He is so mellow and laid back... which helps SO much since most of my time is spent trying to handle a rambunctious and defiant two year old.
I'm grateful for a heathly little boy named Madden. Boy this kid sure does make me laugh a lot these days. He is Mr. Independent and just loves being active. One thing he loves to do is help me cook. He can crack eggs all by himself, he can make brownies, cook his own toast, and just last week he helped me make homemade rolls (he loved rolling out the dough). He is my little buddy and I love him.

I'm grateful for David and for the great husband and father that he is. I love that we still have fun together and that I can honestly say I love him more each day (even if it happens to be a bad day).

I'm grateful for Grandpas. Especially ones that we don't get to see very often but when we do it is always wonderful.
I'm grateful for awesome friends that can liven up any boring night. Friends who enjoy hanging out with us even though we have an out of control toddler and a baby.


I'm grateful for beautiful weather and long days at the park that often result in great nap times. And I'm grateful to have Jessica and Taya a few doors down cause it sure is nice for me and Madden to both have playmates!And I'm also grateful for Costco. =) Where we can buy cute matching pajamas for our boys and do a lot of our christmas shopping. And also where they have amazing 'testers' and Maddens favorite- the Costco hot dog =)

3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

well...YOU and YOUR beautiful family are some of the MANY things that I am grateful for!! Sure you love you guys!!

{nicole coombs} said...

Your Boys are so cute! Thats funny that Madden loves the costco hot dog. Everytime we go to Sams Club or Costco he HAS to have the PIZZA! ha ha I think that Madden and Cory would get along pretty well. Although I have to say it sounds like they would be up to a whole lot of no good :)
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Crandell Memories said...

Happy holidays! We hope all is well and your boys are growing so fast and are so cute!!! email me your email address @ crandellamily4ever@hotmail.com... we went private but want to stay in touch:)