Tuesday, December 8, 2009

boys, boys, boys

I just wanted to express how deeply in love I am with each of my boys. There is never a dull moment in this house and I just have so much fun being with them. Here they are watching some Cardinals football. Go Cardinals!

Meanwhile... is anyone else ridiculously excited for Christmas? I am SO looking forward to Christmas this year, especially since it will be the first year that Madden will really know what is going on. I hope everyone else is enjoying December like I am!

2 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

I love you boys too!! And I am ALWAYS excited for CHRISTMAS!!!!

{nicole coombs} said...

I know what you mean Christmas has been so fun already and December just started! Cory calls everything santa clause Christmas, the tree the lights EVERYTHING even toys...