Monday, December 21, 2009

Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman...

Can you believe Christmas is in just a few days! I can't believe it is already here. The holiday months always go by way too fast. But it especially hasn't felt like Christmas with the weather we have had here recently (I actually turned the AC on in my truck this past week people!). I am really looking forward to being at my parents for Christmas this year (and I'm secretly hoping that there will be snow on the ground so that we can possibly do some tubing on Saturday). But anyway... we haven't been up to too much lately. Being a stay at home mom... my life pretty much revolves around my children. I am amazed every day at the new things that Madden does and learns (some good, most bad), and how fast my little Kolten is growing. Maddens favorite things these days are talking to grandpa on his fake phone (good), throwing anything and everything he can get his hands on (bad), playing with his brother (good), getting into the pantry to get himself a snack (bad), talking back to mom and dad (also bad), and singing 'Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman...' (good and SO cute). Kolten is still a laid back and content baby. We are still working on getting him to sleep through the night, but he has recently began eating his cereal like a champ and he loves to watch his big brother run around like a wild man.

I also have to give a quick shout out to my sister, mom, and aunt Lorayne who just this past weekend did a 10K! I am SO proud of them- they are my inspiration! Hopefully I can make a new years resolution to get in better shape and start running again (I haven't done much of anything since I completed that triathlon).

Well I hope you all are doing great and that you have a safe and very Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Reed and Kamarie said...

We are crossing our fingers for snow too!! And you look great by the way. You are so skinny. I sure hope my second is laid back too. Paxton can be such a mess sometimes.

Shanna said...

Cute pictures!

Taralee said...

It was so good to see you guys in Heber! I love you and your family. Your boys are so adorable and I think I could hold Kolten ALL day.
I also think that if Brody and Madden hung out all day they could cause some MAJOR damage.
I'm excited to see you next weekened! YAHOO!!

Ren, Anna & Tristan said...

Your boys are sooooo dang cute!!!