Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two Boys...

One of Madden's favorite things to do is to get right up next to his little brother and say, 'mom, mom... two boys!' And he gets pretty excited when I talk about all of the things that him and Kolten will get to do someday- like ride bikes together, play in the sand together, play trucks together, and lots of other boy things. I think he is pretty anxious for his little brother to grow up. As for me... I think my two boys are growing up way too fast. I can't believe I am going to have a 3 year old in less than 3 months. And I can't believe my 'little' Kolt is so BIG. But I try each day to just sit back with my 'two boys' and just enjoy the moment.


5 comments:

Jamilyn said...

LOVE the matching outfits!!! They look so handsome and Kolt looks so grown up. They are so dang cute together.

Aunt Tiff said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE their sunday outfits! Your dad showed me his pic on his phone, he's not a proud grandpa or anything:)...love you guys! wish you were up here playing in the snow with us!

Taralee said...

oh...look at them!!! they are just way too cute. Do they wear the same size? :) They are both such little hunks!

Brennon & Amber Adams said...

That is sooo sweet! It is so nice that you have two little boys together so they can be buddies! They are adorable!

dani said...

they sure are growin' fast! love the matching outfits. CAUUUTE!