Tuesday, April 6, 2010

3 years...

I just love Conference weekend. I love hearing talks that inspire me to be a better person and make me realize how blessed I am. I was especially grateful this past Conference, to hear the different talks on parenthood. They gave me a renewed determination to be a better mom and to make sure my boys grow up learning about Jesus Christ.
Today is Madden's 3rd birthday. I could never put into words how grateful I am to be this little boys mother. He has brought an immeasurable amount of joy and happiness into my life. I really can't believe that it was 3 years ago that I brought him into this world. He is growing up so fast and has turned into such a fun, outgoing, and energetic boy. He is such an amazing big brother and is always looking out for little Kolten. He can't wait until Kolten is big enough to ride bikes and help build sand castles. He is also a total daddy's boy and always tries to do everything that David does. He loves his grandparents and aunt's and uncle's and can really be such a sweetheart when he wants to be. Here are just a few pictures of him these last 3 years:
Daddy and Baby Madden

Madden at 6-9 months:


Madden a little over 1 year-

Madden at 2 years:

Here is the birthday boy-

We had a little birthday bash for him this past Saturday. He had so much fun having his friends over to jump on the trampoline, play in the sandbox, and have an Easter Egg Hunt. Big thanks to everyone who came over! Here are some pictures:
The 'adopted' Uncle Aaron and Aunt Lindsey-

The kids at the party:

Some of the adults at the party- it was a beautiful day outside!

Baby Kolt loves his auntie Heather!

Oh and I got this picture of baby Kolten at the party... and then had to go find the similar picture of Madden at the same age. So here is Kolten at 10 months and Madden at 11 months. They look so different!

3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

happy birthday to Madden!! Sure do love this kid!!

Aunt Tiff said...

happy birthday to Madden!! Sure do love this kid!!

Devin and Danielle Hancock said...

Happy Birthday Madden. Love the last two pics. Such cute boys.