Monday, April 26, 2010

Slacker...

I know I have been a total slacker when it comes to updating my blog lately. It seems like the last couple of weeks have been full of days in which I feel like I am busy ALL day and then at the end of the day I look around and wonder 'what on earth have I gotten done all day?'.
Anyway... we have still been having lots of fun and here are some things we've been up to:
* I got to watch one of my best friends kids for a couple of hours. These kids are so cute... the boys had lots of fun playing and I got the desire to have a little baby around again. I guess if I need a baby fix I should just go visit her. =)


* I am an activity days leader in our ward for the 10 and 11 year old girls. We recently had a 'talent show' activity at my house with my group and the 8 and 9 year olds. It was so great! The girls shared their amazing talents and we all had fun!

* We were going up north for a weekend and David decided to take a Friday off so we could go camping on Thursday. So we packed up our stuff in the toy hauler and had a little camping trip. It was so nice to have some intimate family time in the great outdoors. And of course, Madden LOVES getting dirty and riding quads. He even gave his little brother a ride and Kolten seemes to really enjoy it too!




* When we were up north, David and I had the great pleasure of getting to see my cousin Devin sealed to his wife Danielle and their two little boys. It was such a wonderful experience and we are so happy for their beautiful family! I just wish we lived closer so we could hang out together!
* I also got to see my little brother Chace aka: Chizzy, get ready for his last Prom. I can't believe my little bro is a senior and will be leaving on a mission within the next year. When I lived at home... I just remember him being an annoying little brother who always drove me crazy. Now he is HILARIOUS and I just love being around him. I love you bubba Chace! =) Oh and I'm glad you let me spike up your hair cause you look like a stud.

* My cousin Jamilyn took some family pictures for us a couple weeks ago and I think she did a great job! Espcially since little Kolten was being quite the pill and both boys were distracted 90% of the time!






6 comments:

The Bishop Family said...

You have a beautiful family Amanda!

Talia said...

Wow, You have been a busy lady! Sounds like you have been having fun!
Whoevers kids those are that you watched are DANG CUTE!!! haha;) thanks again for watching them for me! You were a big help!
And your family pictures are SO GOOD! What a good looking family!! YOU ARE GORGEOUS!

{nicole coombs} said...

You guys are busy! I know how that feels! Well if you still arent ready to have another one by November you can come hold my baby anytime! ha ha
We really need to get together. We have been so busy latey too but it always seems like nothing. I hate being home these days for some reason the the air freshners that were in the house before we moved in make me sick and I cant get rid of the smell!! So I am always looking for a reason to get out of my house that and because its never clean! let me know when you have a free day other then Tue and Wed lets do SOMETHING!!

Sarah and Trent said...

What beautiful family pictures! And if you need a baby fix...you could come visit me too!! :)

Ren, Anna & Tristan said...

I love the family pics!!!!

Taralee said...

OWT OW!! Your family is so adorable. I love the colors and the pictures...and the people in the pictures. Jamilyn did a great job.
Hopefully the Porter's and the Hall's can get together for a camping trip this summer or something. That would be rad.